Zorpia.com — beware
People looking for friends at zorpia.com
Saying I have found a friend.
They are stating that their parents died, or husband died and inherited monies, between 2.5- 10.5 million dollars, looking for someone to open banking accounts so they can deposit the monies into that account and will receive 20 percent of their inheritance. Look out.
Zorpia's Response · Feb 19, 2017
The message you received is a scam and Zorpia do not held any games or lotteries from which users may win a large amount of money. You may report those fraud user to us by sending an email [protected]@zorpia.com or clicking/tapping the 'report abuse button' found in their profile or in their message to you.
Hussein Hamed's Response · Apr 24, 2018
Please help me out!
More Zorpia.com Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Twoo.com - the site is full of slappers and fake id's 
- Zorpia Promotion Profile - winning prize 
- [Resolved] Twoo.com - no customer support, no help 
- [Resolved] Twoo / Dating Site - unable to unsubscribe 
- [Resolved] Twoo.com - deducted my money without initmation 
- [Resolved] Twoo.com - get me out of your system - right now
- Zorpia - is it true or fraud? this is ecobank du mali replay please tell me truth
- Twoo.com - request for refund (auto debit from credit card)
- [Resolved] Twoo.com - twoo premium
- Zorpia - atm shipping not received as winning prize payment from zorpia team