Zoosk / let someone use my credit card
Someone signed up with a membership. They used my credit card and opened an account with their name. I called to see why this fraudulent transaction occurred. They said they could not release the name of the account that used my credit card. They said it could only be released to the account owner. I technical was the account owner of the account since I paid for the account. However, they said it was a violation of their privacy and that they did not verify credit card numbers when accounts are open. It is ok for someone to steal my credit card number, use my banking information, but they will not release the information of the account that completed the transaction.
I hate companies like this that support these types of criminals. ZOOSK SUCKS!!!
More Zoosk Complaints & Reviews
- Zoosk - the say free. and you cant recieve or send emails 
- Zoosk - cancel link not working 
- Zoosk - can't read or send emails 
- Zoosk - zoosk scam - redhotpie.com.au style baiting tactics 
- Zoosk - fraudulently obtained money from me 
- Zoosk - tricked into subscribing
- Zoosk - dating service fraud
- Zoosk - unethical behavior? 
- Zoosk.com - dating website fail, no customer support
- Zoosk - cancelled subscription but was charged a future month