ZooScape.com / cancellation fee scam

Do not buy from this site! They are running a scam to steal 10% of your money. I placed an order and was wondering where my order was, I called them and they said it was on back order. It had been 3 weeks. They said it would be in tomorrow, I call the next day and it still was not shipped. After the 4th day I gave up and told them to just give me my money back and they said they have a 10% cancellation fee in there policy! Watch out these scammers will never ship and force you to pay 10% when you finally give up!

Jo

Comments

• Jv
      17th of Apr, 2011

i ordered 2 face cream called "kiss my face" in the first week of feb! now it's april 17th!!! still have not recieved it! really?! wtf? called the customer service and no reply!

• Mo
      23rd of Jun, 2011

I had ordered occasionally from this company. The last time I ordered, I inquired almost a month later about my order, which I had not received. I asked that it be canceled, as I no longer needed the long delayed product. (Up to this point, I didn't have any problems with my orders.) I received an email 5 days later saying they show the order had already shipped. Yeah-it already shipped. They shipped it 4 days after my inquiry (date on the packing ship affirms this.) When I lodged a complaint, they still insisted that it was shipped before my inquiry, so I guess they post-date their packing slips. I will not order from them again--no honesty, no integrity!

• Co
      9th of Apr, 2012

I am having the same problem. They have been claiming it on backorder for a month, then offered to ship me a substitution, then claimed it was already shipped. Since that was a month ago, this is a scam no doubt.