Zocdoc / bad service

1 SMYRNA, DE, United States

I am a doctor and we have been with them for over 5 years and i am going to cancel my service. They started charging $70 for each patient that books through there website and if the patient doesn't show up we still get charged the fee.. They also set our insurance up for the ones that we take in the beginning mind you my company has NEVER taken HMO or DMO/DHMO plans and when the patient was still able to book with that specific plan we got charged a fee for there error and was told that was our problem...AND when a patient said they had PPO and really didn't they turned out to have a DMO plan they still charged us too..We asked could they waive the fee and we was told that we basically have to just deal with it even though it was not our fault the patient put in the wrong information on the site...This new policy they have is so unfair and if they don't make adjustments to this policy then they will be out of business soon..Don't waste your money using this company because they definitely will take it anyway they can get it...They don't even deserve the one star that i gave them!!! Just no loyalty to there loyal/ paying on time clients... All we ask is for them to be fair and this is defiantly not fair.

At