Zestads Ltd / set 3 rc construction vehicles

Purchased set construction vehicles (dumper/digger/truck) supposedly remote control, ad showed man sitting on one?? Received 2 small plastic toys (dumper/digger) app 3.5 in long. These $29.98 (app £19) a big con, the 2 worth about £5-8. Believe this company is fraudulently advertising with express intention to cheat public.

Problem being usa not worth taking further especially as website is shown as unsafe

Ge
Dec 17, 2018

Comments

• Te
      20th of Dec, 2018

Same experience as Geoffrey Thrower/above complaint; supposedly a 2-set RC construction vehicles; ordered 2 sets, one for each grandson; received CHEAP plastic, non-RC, sets that are worse than a Dollar Store item

You want to try to believe in China/products …. and that is what you get!

[email protected]

• Am
      21st of Dec, 2018

I have the same issue. Unfortunately not as described at all but ads for the items seem.to have gone. I wonder why they even bother sending the item all the way to uk and not claim that tbe dumpers got lost in the post? Reported to paypal as a scam.

• Al
      5th of Jan, 2019

Same experience here. Thankfully purchased through PayPal, so hoping I'm covered.

• Cr
      22nd of Jan, 2019

Also cheated by the same Zest ads Pay pal will not protect you from such scams NO REFUNDS

• Ci
      11th of Feb, 2019
    Zestads Ltd - Ionic showerhead
    Getagher
    United Kingdom

I ordered a ionic showerhead on the 3rd of January paid by PayPal and have not recieved it yethttps://www.complaintsboard.com/new_complaint/?editGUID=2211413e54438e8e79ad560809ea2a47

• Te
      11th of Feb, 2019

I have an issue. I never received these items. But if they are cheap plastic items that is not what I ordered. The web site showed a remote control excavator, dump truck and front loader. I filed a complaint with Pay Pal and they said these items were delivered to me. However I never received them, I assure you I would have remembered them, they were a Christmas present for my grandson. Please send me tracking information or return my money. The fee of $29.98 was received by Pay Pal on 12/3/2018.