ZestAds Limitedthe amazing flying ufo

Order "The Amazing Flying UFO" for my grandchild for Christmas while on FB payed through PayPal but not received the product yet. Hopefully this is not a scam really peeved if it is. Paid on 1/12/2018 and the money has come out of my account but no product. People should not post products that are not for sale if they do not want to come clean and deliver the product. I was expecting this product to give to my grandchild but now have to look for something else and at the same time be out of pocket as I cant get my money back. Would like somebody from "ZestAds Limited" to get in touch with me and tell me what has happened and why they are not following through with selling the product and why cant I get my money back if said product is not for sale or is a scam.

He
Dec 11, 2018

Comments

• Be
      Dec 18, 2018

Same story. I paid with PayPal for 3 amazing flying toys, to give grandchildren for Christmas. I cannot get in touch with the company. I am worried it is a scam and I have lost my money

• Le
      Dec 22, 2018

@Belinda Cohen I also ordered the same product & haven’t received it... I ordered through PayPal so hopefully I can get my money refunded.

• Bo
      Dec 23, 2018

I also ordered this product and have not received it. I guess I just paid for a lesson in ordering online!

• Lg
      Dec 24, 2018

My experience exactly. Email contact comes back undeliverable, website url takes you somewhere not offering this product. Feels like a scam. Have authorized PayPal to initiate dispute.

• Ki
      Dec 27, 2018

Same story!!! I ordered these (8) for my grandchildren for Christmas and still have not received the product. Facebook should apologize to their subscribers for allowing this apparent scam to continue.

Dec 30, 2018

On December 14th, I ordered 3 for my grandchildren for Christmas, as of today, December 30, 2018 have not received them. Do not know how to get in touch with this mysterious company. Paid with PayPal, hoping to get reimbursed, but who knows.

• Ca
      Jan 09, 2019

I also ordered an Amazing Flying UFO as Christmas gift. The online order was made on December 17 and my credit card was charged the fee on the same day. I have yet to receive the product. I did get a confirmation email from PayPal. I didn't think a company could charge a credit account until the product had been mailed. At this point, I want the product or a credit to my account.