Zazzle / zazzle is rude and unfair to artists they use
After many years with this company Zazzle accused me of stealing my own work without explaining who made the complaint or whose work I was supposed to have copied. As if that wasn't bad enough, they flooded my inbox with over a dozen e-mails containing these accusations, but not once did they explain the reasons or offer proof. Zazzle also took down many of my original designs which took days to create without even asking me about the thefts I am supposed to have committed.
This company has made a profit off my work for years and expects to profit on my remaining designs, and yet they do not have the courtesy to properly research malicious complaints from unidentified persons. Any troublemaker or greedy seller can flag your original work as stolen just to eliminate competition. Zazzle is a horrible, rude, unprofessional organization that exploits artists for their own gain, and never show any consideration for the people whose hard work and abilities they depend upon.
To all independent and competent artists who are considering selling their work on Zazzle.com, I will tell you in advance that you are not guaranteed fair treatment or courtesy. They may profit off you for years and never provide support or service in any way. I recommend that artists stick with CafePress.
I have been with CafePress years longer than Zazzle and it is well worth the $60 annual fee. For $60, you get fair treatment and time-saving product creation. CafePress also provides actual customer service so your customers won't be angry at you for poor quality printing, errors, and late delivery. I have bought my own designs on CafePress and was never disappointed.
CafePress good, Zazzle bad.
More Zazzle Complaints & Reviews
- Zazzle.com - online fraud 
- Zazzle Black - charges credit card without authorization 
- Zazzle.com - scam 
- Zazzle.com - black membership scam 
- Zazzle.com - content management team 
- Zazzle - enforcing policy to independant contractors 
- Zazzle - business cards/printing error
- Zazzle - crappy printing and worse customer service!
- Zazzle.com - this company appears to be in serious need of an audit on their trading practices 
- Zazzle - very disorganized and unprofessional company