Zaxby'sorder refund/ zaxby's app order.

On Friday May 12 around 12:17. Placed order through zaxby app for a 5pc chicken fingers and a separate order for a 42oz sweet tea. I was traveling through town at this point and time. Co-worker picked up order on my behalf and also order for her as well. Co worker received all of her but i did not receive my drink. Called store spoke to GM named Roxanne. She was very rude and belittled me on the phone and also stated that i did not place order. Once gave store number and order number she went and found order but stated that drink was given after she told me she did not see order and advise me she would not give me refund. She told me that i would have to bring in a printed email. Advise i could not do this cause did i didn't have printer nor did i live in town. After asking for a refund several times and being told no. I asked for the district manager number. Roxanne stated that she did not have one. GM hangs phone up on me after telling me she would not refund money for drink. I love zaxbys but after this horrible experice i will not be going to another one.duebto horrible customer service provided by your GM.

Zaxby's