Zara / customer service
Today I was at the Zara in downtown Vancouver. I am familiar with many of their ### sales ladies, today was no exception.
I was trying on pants in the kids department because being petite, those are the only pants at Zara that are the right length for me. I say, "excuse me" to a sales lady, she eyes me haughtily so I clarify, "I have a Question". This medium height, brown straight hair pulled back in a ponytail, striking red lipstick- witch raises her eyebrows as if it is causing her pain to acknowledge me. "How much does Zara's denim stretch?"
"I don't know because I don't buy stuff from the kids section".
The other times I've shopped at Zara on Robson, the short large-nosed and dyed hair Persian girl that always works at the fitting rooms on the first floor has consistently without fail been one mighty ###. "Make sure you bring everything back on hangers". She says this while looking like she wants to rip your head off and tear it into shreds.
Most of the other sales people at Zara on Robson (DT Vancouver) look pretty murderous. My apologies to all these poor girls for being so sad and miserable. If all you are shooting for is a dead-end job, then do something you actually enjoy.
More Zara Complaints & Reviews
- Zara - refunds/exchanges 
- Zara - online ordering 
- Zara (Philippines) - customer service and merchant violations 
- Zara - damaged goods bad customer servise 
- Zara - defective zippers 
- Zara Fashion Clothing - customer service
- Zara.com - return policy of zara
- Zara.com - very rude employees, unhelpful and lazy..
- Zara.com - dress
- Zara.com - delivery service in sydney