Zara / customer service staff

Vancouver, BC, Canada Review updated:

I was at the Store on Robson street Vancouver March 18 at around 2:30pm. Store had a few people but not overly busy. I saw this beautiful red top sweater kind on the mannequin in the window display. My girlfriend and I scout the whole store but couldn't find it. Every time we approached a sales associate she would walk by very quickly. No time to ask for anything. Not a single customer service offered any help. Finally we see this gentlemen I would say mid 20's hair sleek back with gel wearing body tight vest suit type of clothing, I think wearing glasses. We asked him where that red top was and he simply pointed to 1 directions in a area that we had already looked and simply walked away.
No acknowledgement whatsoever.
We never found the top that was actually advertised in the window display.
I will never go back there.
It was the worst shopping experience ever.
Zara don't want my money it's ok I'll shop elsewhere and I will tell all my friends.

Mi
Mar 19, 2017

Comments

• Al
      Aug 14, 2018
    Customer Service - Make-up products From BYS and MAXFACTOR
    Taguig City
    Philippines

I'm Very disappointed in your customer service ZALORA, I bought a make-up which I thought it would be pack safely to avoid breakage but I was wrong, by the time I received it, it was already broken. Pls take action on this problem before I post it online.