Zales.com / don't shop here

United States Review updated:

Don't use this site = go to jared. The internet is not reliable and the fact that they advertise customer service is a joke. They do nothing but give you lip service. The internet went down in the middle of my order and I was told by customer service to submit another order because they could not see it, so of course I did. Now, I have two orders. Even though I was given the option to cancel one of them, suprise, the website did not accept the cancellation. When you call customer service there is nothing that they can do either. What a mess. They have now taken my money twice and I have to wait to receive the stupid necklace before I can get my money back for the second order. Merry christmas. I suppose that almost $90 is not a big deal to the people at zales since we now their income is way over the normal person. I filled out their stupid survey... Waste of time. All I received was an email stating the same thing. The customer service people are stupid and cannot help. What a joke. Never spending my money here again. After two months, I am still waiting to get the product so that I can return the stupid thing. Horrible.

Mm

Comments

• Ha
      Jan 15, 2013

I also had poor I'm sorry, no customer service on a order I placed and they sent me the wrong item twice. They assured me with a note to the jeweler that I would get the correct earrings when they placed the order for me the second time. Never again will I but anything from this store. When going to the store in our mall to return the incorrect item they acted like "Oh well" also. Think twice before spending your money here.