Zales / pricing scam

MA, US Review updated:

Zales can be shameless when it comes to getting customers by exaggerating the discount. Yesterday my fiance and I went into a Zales store to get wedding bands. For the one we got, price tag showed that the original price was $3, 579 and current price $1, 800. It was still expensive but we got it, thinking that the discount was too good to miss. Today we found from Zales' official online store that the original price of the same piece (same item number) is only $2, 500, $1, 000 less than what was on the price tag yesterday! We got lied to right in our face and this makes us question what Zales will not do in order to sell.

Also, when I called Zales customer service asking to know the reason behind the pricing difference, my call was cut off in an extremely rude way. All potential jewelry buyers, be cautious!

Ka

Comments

• Na
      Oct 26, 2009

i actaully worked for a zales store. On Xmass they had ur change the prices of the earings to like double and when they closed our store the gave us like a 2 day notice and did not transfer us. Many of thoose people were there for years very nice people to work with it is just the people in the higher positions that are unethical. If you find a cheeper price online print it out and they have to honor that price... Good Luck in your Jewlery shopping...