Zales / pricing scam
Zales can be shameless when it comes to getting customers by exaggerating the discount. Yesterday my fiance and I went into a Zales store to get wedding bands. For the one we got, price tag showed that the original price was $3, 579 and current price $1, 800. It was still expensive but we got it, thinking that the discount was too good to miss. Today we found from Zales' official online store that the original price of the same piece (same item number) is only $2, 500, $1, 000 less than what was on the price tag yesterday! We got lied to right in our face and this makes us question what Zales will not do in order to sell.
Also, when I called Zales customer service asking to know the reason behind the pricing difference, my call was cut off in an extremely rude way. All potential jewelry buyers, be cautious!
More Zales Complaints & Reviews
- Zales - bad customer service and repair 
- Zales - rip off 
- Zales Jewelers - will not refund money for a returned item 
- Zales Engagement Rings - how can they get away with this stuff?! 
- Zales - wedding ring 
- Zales - ring 
- Zale Jewelers / Zales.com - my wedding ring
- Zale Jewelers / Zales.com - untrustworthy
- Zale Jewelers / Zales.com - managers behavior in the store
- Zale Jewelers / Zales.com - 3 stacked rings