Zainmany sim card in my iqama

Last four month before I buy a new Zain sim card, because I was encourage by my friend to use Zain and the good service you are offering, ..
Later on when I check my iqama number [protected], I have found out that a lot of ZAIN numbers and ZAIN internet sim numbers had been registered to my iqama. I already went to two Zain offices with these complain here but I fail to find help for them..
I am afraid that those numbers will give problem to me during my stay here in SAUDI ARABIA as contract worker,
Please do an immediate action for this..I hope to find favor to whoever attend to this message

Ba
Dec 26, 2014

Comments

• Ad
      Jul 12, 2015

Last 2 years before I buy a new Zain sim card, because I was encourage by my friend to use Zain and the good service you are offering, ..

• Bi
      Jun 17, 2017

Later on when I check my iqama number [protected], my number [protected] .already my number cut.I already went to two Zain offices with these complain here but I fail to find help for them..plese cancel all number my iqama registered sim registered

• Sh
      Jul 01, 2018

I check my iqama number I have 5 Zain Post Paid Sim. I dont know how to come. Because I am not purchased Zain Sim.
    Then I checked with Zain Office they give Zain Staff User Id M0150592 (his shop in Siko, Dammam). He cheated me.
    My Iqama No. [protected]

• Ha
      Jul 21, 2018

I check my iqama number i have 4 zain postpaid sim. i dont know how to come. i checked zain office, he told me no have sim card. please check take action for this issue.
    my iqama no. [protected]

• Ab
      Oct 12, 2019

sir ……
    I need Re activated my zain sim