Zafulbuyer beware: literally worst shopping experience i've ever had

Zaful is a disgusting company with atrocious service. They claim that they will process returns, but they are a total scam and will do anything possible to screw you over. It took me months to get Zaful to even agree to a return... and it ultimately only happened after I opened a dispute on PayPal. PayPayl found that I deserved a refund and told Zaful to give me a return address. What Zaful's website doesn't tell you is that if they absolutely have to process a return, they'll force you to mail your return to China, at your own expense. From where I am in America, that costs $80. I ultimately had to cancel the PayPal claim bc the return cost as much as the initial purchase. Absolutely gross company. I'm astonished.
DO NOT SHOP AT ZAFUL

Ni
Apr 06, 2016

Comments

• Ta
      Jul 18, 2016

I ordered a dress from Zaful last year and never received it. There is no email, website or phone number where you can reach them. Since reading all the negative reviews, I assume I will never receive the dress or be able to file a complaint.
    Never again. This company is based in China, a fact I was not aware of. Had I known that, I would have not ordered from them.