[Resolved] Z Gallerievapor sectional 10+ weeks delivery

I went to the local Z Gallery Couch on Feb. 17, 2017 to place my order for a custom Vapor Sectional. I was made aware that ordering custom furniture would take 8-10 weeks but could possibly come sooner. I was ok with this however I received no updates from the company in regards to where my couch was at in the process and every time I called the customer service like I was given a new ETA on when I should expect to hear from the delivery company. Today I called to ask for an update/eta of the furniture and was told Mid to late March after being first told mid to late April and then early to mid May. They are apparently waiting on one piece. I asked why does that piece take 10+ weeks to arrive as the only thing custom on the order was the fabric I purchased. She said I would be hearing from the delivery company in early to Mid May. None of my questions are answered directly. Very frustrating as I would have definitely sought a better alternative had I been aware that I would be looking at a turn time of 12+ weeks for delivery. At this point I am not sure when I am to expect my furniture and am very dissatisfied with the customer service. If you are not going to make the date as promised in store and on your site good customer service practices would be to advise the consumer rather than leave them in the dark.

• Resolution Statement

• Z Gallerie Customer Care's Response · Nov 07, 2017

Hello from Z Gallerie Customer Service. We apologize for the delay we've just joined this message board. If you are still having problems, please email us at [protected]@zgallerie.com and we'd be happy to see if we can help resolve all outstanding issues.

Jo