Z Gallerie Online Store (ZGallerie.com) / no bedroom, no money!

This started the first week in January 2007.

We ordered from ZGallerie.com the Casablanca bedroom set which was the bed, men’s dresser, nightstand and women’s dresser. Total cost - $5074.00

The women’s dresser was a special order that we were informed would take 4 weeks to come in. Then everything would be shipped by freight and delivered inside within 3 to 4 weeks.

8 weeks went by without a single message from Z Gallerie. I emailed the service rep that I ordered the furniture from and he relayed me to their customer disservice department.

First Z Gallerie acted surprised that I did not have my furniture! They said they would look into it with the shipping company and call me back. I had to call them back the next day as they never called me.

I could not get through to the person assigned to my problem so I called the salesperson I started with. He then got me the name of the shipping company and their number.

I then had to call and find out on my own, that for unknown reasons my shipment was delayed by 1 week and they were now “finding” my furniture.

A day later I call again and they have found it and are shipping it to another shipping company in my state. Once there, I would receive a call for delivery. I was told this would happen in 1 week.

The week came and went with no call. The end of the next week I called their customer disservice center played phone tag for 2 days and then was told that the ladies dresser was damaged.

Of course this is the only piece that was a custom order and took 4 weeks just for them to get…

I have heard nothing but – I’m sorry, yes, you are right sir, I’m sorry sir and so on from this group. Their customer service is nonexistent and their shipping company is incompetent.

We are now 3 months out with no bedroom set and I have cancelled the order. When I asked when I would get my money I was told that accounting would have to take care of that on Monday.

I guess they don’t work on Friday’s.

I can only pray that it won’t take 3 months to get a refund but I have a bad feeling that I’ll be spending many long hours on the phone with their customer disservice department…

A  1st of Dec, 2007 by
I too have a complaint, about a Mammoth sectional I purchased 10/06/2006 and was told it would take 8-10 weeks, I paid 1/2 down cash and waited for delivery and was told I had to come in and pick a new color as the original material was discontinued by the vendor. so this was 10/14/2006 months went by I called several times as I had gotten rid of my old couch when it was closer to my delivery date. I did not get my couch until March, 18 or so 2007. I let customer relations kinow that i was very displeased that it took so long. Lonnie at the Sherman Oaks location made such at my request i wanted to be compensated for the delay and this was done they offer me a store credit or a cash amount. I took the store credit as I broke my glass dinette set table top the day the delivery was made. so I was able to purchase a new table. However, the sectional came with goose down and I asked for the regular material. and to this day I have not rec'd any response except for it had to be ordered as this is a special delivery. so I called on 11/25/2007 and left a phone message to Brittany to call me back and that iwent and purchase some form inserts to put in the couch myself. to this day I have not heard anything back!! I expect to be compensated for this as well, as I was told if for any reason the sectional did not fit or anything to that matter I would lose my money. so I expect the same in return.. I am still waiting for my call back.

So, if someone will call me and show me that you at lease have some concerns for someone who in the last 3 years have spent over $6000.00 in this store mainly on acessories, my biggest purchasw was the mammoth sectional at $2800.00

Janice Scott