YuppTV / yupptv - cheated billing

St Louis, United States Review updated:

My first day of the new year started with a very bad experience with yupptvv billing haahaa. . . And i am still keeping my self happy for the sake of keeping my spirits high.
On 12 / 16 / 2014 i saw on yupptv.com website that they charge $19. 99 monthly and got this yupptv on 26th dec 2014 and any body would think it will be good through 01 / 25 / 2015. To my surprise again on 01 / 01 / 2015 they charged me $19. 99, and when i called them, they came up with some illogical reasons of acccount / device activation fee and they claim that it is mentioned in thier terms and conditions and which we all know how lengthy pages these terms and conditions with very small font these companies keep and normaly nobody would like to read. Thier reasons doesnot make sense at all and i got frustated and asked to them to simply cancel the account and which they did very honestly and said they will refund the amount of $19. 99 which is charged on 01 / 01 / 2015. But now since my account is cancelled i dont have yupptv though i have paid and good till 01 / 25 / 2015 which is ridiculous and insane. Honestly i dont even bother bieng valid through 01 / 25 / 2015 because their streaming always go into buffering and the streaming
Sucks, and i know some people in this forum have thier own view point that they dont have issue with streaming and may be it is thier experience and they can keep with them and since i am paying for my streaming i have every right to put up my point.

Please be careful with yupptv and with thier hidden agenda

Order number: exjpca8f0eca

YuppTV
YuppTV

Ri
Jan 1, 2015

Comments

• Vi
      14th of Dec, 2014
    Yupptv - Poor streamin quality
    yupptv
    Pleasanton

We got it initially for my in - laws who were visiting so signed up for a year, and they complained that in the whole day it works may be 15% of the time. We didn't pay as much attention, but now when we watch it once a week, it will be stuck, and thinking for ever, on every button press. With high speed internet connection, we get break dance moves, in the movies and songs and news that we watch.
    Called customer service, they had us reset something, and even that did not fix it, she said someone will contact next week, and no response whatsoever.
    Very frustrating.

• Im
      8th of Feb, 2015
    Yupptv - Programme times, and no refunds
    Brisbane
    Australia
    Phone: 0407156527

Reced yapp tv box on friday, works but cannot see programe times. Live chat they advise yapp tv does not have a programme times, ask for refund they not willing to do it.

• Re
      20th of Aug, 2015

I am unable to unsubscribe the telugu package I have taken in May 2015. I want to cancel and how to do that. Please let me know.