Yummy Hair Extensions / virgin hair

I am a celebrity stylist and I was working on a location shoot/video for a very well known and famous female performer. I decided to try Yummy Hair Extensions and made a purchase in February 2018 for 3 bundles of their Virgin wavy hair. I made a wig for my client. The video was shot in the Seychelle Islands. To make a long story short, at the end of the first day of shooting, the Yummy Hair that I used to make the wig was a matted mess from the water in the beach. This was humiliating for me! My artist then told me that she would use the wig she arrived with and that everything would be fine. During the last 2 days of the shoot/video, there was a lot of time in the water. Afterwards she took the wig off and I washed and conditioned it with regular shampoo and conditioner. I have to say that the hair Never shed or tangled and stayed soft! I later remembered that the hair on that wig was from Superblackhair.com. Yummy never responded to my complaint and I am still in shock about that. Just be careful when spending your money and not getting what you should get.

Ja
May 26, 2018

Comments

• Su
      26th of May, 2018

Cheap spam. Put down the competition to try to look better. If you're a "celebrity stylist" you'd be aware of the hair products you're buying.

You're probably doing the hair of some chick who sings in the mirror. Professional stylists don't just buy and use. They test out the product to be sure the color doesn't bleed out. They wash and set the hair to see if the hair styles correctly or won't hold a curl.