Yuchengco Group of Companies / rcbc card for life

1 Philippines Review updated:

My mother has been paying this Card for Life insurance already amounting a total of 4, 560.00 Php (about 100 US dollars) that has been endorsed to her by an employee of the Yuchengco Group of Companies named Marvin Logan thru a phone call since March 2016. Since my mother was akin on helping this sales insurance agent, more of out of pity than necessity, she kept on paying 380 pesos per month (about 8 US dollars) that assures her that in case of emergency matters, she will be given complete hospitalization in addition to having 450pesos /day. All of these information were coursed through just a phone call, and it interestingly only took my mother's plain 'yes' for everything to run smoothly; there was no contract, no paper, no document. It was rather quick that my mother's credit card was dutifully deducted monthly even without supporting documents. It came to a point where my mom wanted to stop availing this said insurance after a while. Since September of 2016, we have been trying to reach them for our concern but we are being passed to one, then another, then other more phone call receivers from the side of YGC. Most of them telling that YGC is the one handling this insurance, and that we should call a different line instead, when in fact we are calling their very contact number/s. Our emails are not received, or perhaps because there have been to many also that has been 'scammed' by this insurance, they don't bother to answer anymore.

My mother and I cannot find any information about this insurance in the internet, not even in YGC's website; but since we have made a lot of complaint calls, we have known from several call receivers that there are also many who have the same complaint.

Please attend to our concern because no one seems to bother, and until this very moment, my mother still receives a monthly deduction that she doesn't want anymore at the first place.

• See Silencer's Response, Nov 24, 2018

This Ryan Lanuza Tagaza

Co
Feb 28, 2017

Comments

• Ag
      25th of Jul, 2017

I request to cancel of my card for life because the financial

11th of Aug, 2017

Same thing happened to me! I just found out yesterday that I have been paying it for 1 year. I do not remember having agreed to this.

• El
      19th of Sep, 2018
    Yuchengco Group Of Companies [YGC] - Family Protect Elite Insurance thru RCBC
    Philippines

I hereby request the cancellation of Family Protect Elite effective September 2018 auto-charged under RCBC Bankard number ending in -6002.

This Policy has been put into consideration to pursue however I still came with the final decision of cancellation.

Please confirm the receipt and cancellation

Ellen C. Ignacio

• Se
      12th of Dec, 2018
    Yuchengco Group Of Companies [YGC] - Family Protect elite
    Manila
    Philippines

I'm requesting for cancellation of my membership in your good office, Please facilitate my request the reason of this is about financial problems.
    Thanks a lot and hoping for your immediate action.

• Ro
      6th of Jan, 2019
    Yuchengco Group Of Companies [YGC] - family protect elite insurance
    Quezon city
    Philippines

I would like to cancell my subscription to family protect elite asap. Pls take urgent action regarding my concern. Thank you

• Aj
      11th of Feb, 2019
    Yuchengco Group Of Companies [YGC] - Family protect elite
    Metro manila
    Philippines

Attention: customer service family protect

requesting cancellation of my family protect elite in the name of adrian john f. Maristela with card number ending in 5003, effective this year 2019, which was auto charged on my rcbc bankcard. But still not yet activate.

I am no longer interested with this insurance.

For your immediate action

• Ce
      12th of Feb, 2019
    Yuchengco Group Of Companies [YGC] - Family protect
    Philippines

Requesting for cancellation of family protect in the amount of 860.00 rcbc 4293820788102001
    Thank you..