YP.com advertising / not saying that they would do online advertising
I been using google adwords for a long time now. Then yp called and said that could run my ad for less money and have the listing on all 3 major search engines sites in the top position. So I went for it, first week or so the listing was running good and then all of a sudden it would run 1 or 2. 3 days and then down for 1, 2, 3 days at a time. I called my rep every time it was down and told him I cant have this to much competition in my field. He sail he would fix this. One to two months went by and still the same thing. I even had to run my own ads every time the yp ads didn't run and cost me more money. I just cant afford to run my ad and yp together. I talked to my rep again said i'm not paying my bill until the yp ran every day at top space. At all 3 search sites. Month later still the same thing I waned to cancel, he sad I couldn't until I payed 6 months at $800 a month I said no. Now i'm in collections. If there a class action suit against yp advertising I want to join.
Well all I got say is do not use yp for your advertising!!!
More YP.com advertising Complaints & Reviews
- YellowPages.com - cancel contract 
- YellowPages.com - horrible to cancel!!! 
- YellowPages.com - failure to deliver on promised advertising 
- YellowPages.com - failure to deliver on contract! 
- Open Business Directory, Ltd / Yellow-Page-Usa.com - fraud online subscription - yellow-page-usa.com 
- Yellow Pages - web page 
- Yellow Pages USA - bogas soliciation
- YellowPages.com - lies and scams 
- Yellow Pages Group - information please
- YellowPages.com - yellowpages a scam!