YouTube / blocking youtubers

Youtube is blocking christians from commenting to messages and trying to delete some youtuber subscribers. As christians our message must get out. Our message will not be liked by many obviously since satan is running many peoples lives as you can plainly see. It is against our freedom of information to stop us. And if we are stopped where does it stop? Please do something here are two that are effected now. http://www.youtube.com/user/thirdeaglebooks

Comments

• Ra
      Jan 07, 2011

It's actually not, though you may feel it is unfair for you. If enough people have flagged the video as inappropriate youtube will eventually block it, and I assume they will eventually block the user itself. Youtube is not the US Government, and can block whatever they choose to block, they do not have the bill of rights. It's your right to say what you want to say, but it is not a requirement that youtube continue to post everything you upload.

Maybe try a different approach for your videos? There is a lot of religiously charged messages on youtube from every religion that are not being blocked. I believe Jesus sent a message of love, sincerity, and forgiveness? Either way, Youtube is not your personal website, it is a free service, you can always make your own website and post whatever you want for as long as you want.

Feb 16, 2011

###ing christians are ruining this country. Just because you believe that the zombie jew son of an invisible man saved everybody 2, 000 years ago doesn't give you the right to shove it down everybody's throats.

• Co
      Oct 12, 2017

@antm231995 Hey, us Christians aren't extremists. We aren't ruining the country. Also, in the US, we have religious freedom. So shut your potty mouth and don't go talking bad about other religions, okay?

• La
      Feb 10, 2012

Rick perry be damned

• Co
      Oct 12, 2017

I am very upset with YouTube. I find that problem offensive, and they also wouldn't accept my report!