Your Better Tomorrow / Fraudulent advertising

DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM www, yourbettertomorrow.com! These people are SCAM ARTISTS with a capital S-C-A-M---A-R-T-I-S-T-S! This is what happened to me:

I ordered a free CD that was supposed to cost $1.99 for shipping and handling --- next thing I knew, I was charged $74.97 for some CD box set that I did not order or want, and have not ever received!! I spoke with the RATHER FOREIGN SPEAKING man that answered the phone, claimed to be his own supervisor, and he told me that I had agreed to join, and receive these monthly! He claimed I could not get a refund. I could not even ship them back (ONCE I ACTUALLY RECEIVE THEM )at my OWN EXPENSE with a full refund. He was going to charge a $20.00 re-stock fee!!!Not sure of address that my now $ 76.96 CD (yes, my boxed set has never arrived - much to my surprise!) came from, but the phone number in which I spoke with "MR. Dis-honest" is [protected]

Sa
Jun 06, 2013

Comments

• Yo
      Oct 30, 2013

Our promotion is that you get a $50 hypnotherapy CD and 10 days after it is shipped, unless you cancel, you will be shipped a box set of additional CD titles for the $74.97. • You were offered, and accepted an option of returning the product minus a $20 restocking fee because we do pay for the shipping and there is a cost involve in packaging for sending it out. We are also not liable for products that do not arrive due to inputting an incorrect address or a mistake from the USPS however you should have called us and let us know so we can have it reshipped.

• Lu
      May 06, 2014

Sent for a stop smoking cd for #1.99 now my account has been billed for 74.97!!! I am on social security and cannot afford this!! I was not made aware of this before ordering...I will persue having my account closed and the return of that pending payment...they were not authorized to just take money from my account

Jul 11, 2014

Same thing happened to me. I immediately called my bank and had them reissue me a new card. Of course now I have to change ALL my automatic payments over to it but my bank did refund my $84.97 they charged me. I ordered the stop smoking one and they sent me a weight loss video. Should have known better.

Jul 11, 2014

This exact same thing happened to me off a Yahoo "news article" I saw. They never mentioned me joining club-ybt.com at cost of $85 (they must have gone up). Anyway I had to get a new CC# my bank replaced my card and now I get to set all my automatic payments back up. Joy. Avoid these scam artists - shame on yahoo

• Cc
      Nov 30, 2015

No where does it mention you have to cancel in 10 days...it was for a free stop smoking CD I called my bank and had the charge removed and I am reporting them as fraudulent.

• Da
      May 16, 2016

they did the same thing to me sent me 1 disc in a plastic cover" then charged to my account over 80 dollars in which my bank payed" now i will have to re do my account with a new card" and call all my payment people so they dont get upset..i am turning this company into the BBB in the morning...