Yodle / Scammers
Got a phone call from Yodle about 3 month ago. They wanted promoting our solar business online. Conversation started very nicely and they literally promised the moon in the sales pitch. So I wanted to see what the moon really looked like. The guy said he wanted to show me demo online and we set up an appointment time. He had a really nice sales demo where he shows you everything and how google ads work, etc. So it was actually a great learning experience for me. Actually I almost signed up for the service. But when I did the math, $2000/month for some stupid google ads was ridiculous, so he lowered the price to $1500. That was a red flag right there. So I said no, he said last price $1200, then I realized this was all a scam. When I told the guy nicely that I wasn't interested, he started yelling at me, calling me names and so on and why I wasted his time etc. I kept my cool and asked him if he talks to all of his clients in that manner who decide to not buy his scam monthly fee, he told me to "go to hell" and hung up the phone...A day later, what do you know, he calls me back again...He apologizes but still trying to sell the same thing with a pushy attitude, this time $1000/month. I said no and told him even if it was free I wouldn't deal with a company like that. He then called me names again and said he was an idiot for calling me a second time, I told him that's one of the only thing he got right.
These scammers call us about every month with another horrible pushy sales person. They call you from a local number (probably magic jack, duuhhh) and present themselves like a local company. TOTAL SCAMMERS, read all the reviews. Hopefully someone will stop them soon!
More Yodle Complaints & Reviews
- Outrank.com - Fraud & deseption 
- Yodle - Scam and Unauthorised Card Theft 
- Yodle.com - Yodle is a ripoff scam 
- Yodle.com - When you want to cancel, they will not refund your money 
- Yodle - Internet advertising SEO ripoff 
- Yodlereviews.com - Morgan rigsbee and page bauer should be put in jail for no ethics
- Yodle.com - Andrew called our office in Austin- or should i say harassed our office 
- Outrank.com - Billing practices 
- Yodle.com - Yodle is over priced for the services they offer 
- Yodle.com - You are better off going with a local consultant than with Yodel