Yesstyle / scam

US Review updated:

I found out that this is a scamming website after placing my second order. The first time I placed my order I had no issues and did not know much about this online store.

Once I purchased my first order, I became a bronze member, meaning that for the year, I get at least 3% off each of the items I order. Therefore, if the item I want to purchase is 20% off, I would get an additional 3% off that item. This is not the case., which I learned from my second purchased. You will probably only get maybe 1 or 2% off. I only got an additional 2% off on top of the 20%.

Also, when you are at check out page, it will give you a total for your items. But, once you reach the summarize page (the review page where you submit your purchase)the total cost on this page is different than the one stated at the check out.

It is a good thing that I paid for my items using Paypal because I can open a dispute case against them to get the difference of my money back.

An
Apr 02, 2017

Comments

• Jr
      Apr 25, 2018

what about the videos that have people reviewing the items they bought from YesStyle on youtube? Are the people maybe getting paid to make YesStyle look more like a real website by reveiwing items from they're website?