Yes Loans / 3 months for a refund
I applied for a loan with Yes on 5/11/08, however after being duped into paying a fee of £59.50 over the phone, without explanation of the fee I decided to withdraw my application. I telephoned the company on 11/11/08 advising them that I no longer wished to proceed, to be told that that I would need to send back an unsigned copy of my application with a letter of explanation. I did this immediatedly, however I still had not received a refund by 23/12/08. I telephoned the company to be told that they had not received the application form and I would need to return another one. This meant I would need to wait for them to send out a further form, so that I could send it back. I did so on 28/12/08 via recorded deliver, asking for my refund by 16/1/09.
On 23/01/09 I telephoned the company asking if they had received my returned from they confrimed they had received it on 9/01/09, when the post office records confirm it had been received 29/12/08. Thus far I have now been advised that they will refund me my money but it will take 28 days as they will raise a cheque.
Be aware YES loans is not a reputable company avoid them at all costs!!!
More Yes Loans Complaints & Reviews
- Yes Loans and Elephant Loans - harrassment 
- Yes Loans - SICK SCAM FOR CUSTOMERS & WORKERS 
- Yes Loans - fraud 
- Yes Loans & Loan and Finance Solutions Ltd - Payments being taken out of account but no loan!
- Yes Loans - Yes Loans - Not a loan company! 
- Yes Loans - they are a rip off
- Yes Loans - scammed 
- Yes Loans - fee 
- Yes Loans - Mislead and misold
- Yes Loans - Aggressive phone calls