Yelp / yelp does nothing to stop fake business listings on there site

Jul 6, 2015
140 New Montgomery St, San Francisco
San Francisco
Phone: (415) 908-3801
Yelp does nothing to stop fraudulent business on there site

My wife was defrauded from a business she found on yelp. After contacting authorities about this person and business they informed me no such business exist and they are already in the process of taking criminal action about this person. They provided court action they took against him thinking yelp cares about the content they have on there site of business listed I thought I would provide them proof of all I just mention and direct contact numbers and email to government officials here— guess what they said not interested and will still keep the business listed— here is the google map link of a current fake listing who is ripping people off in my city— this address is a boarded up warehouse ! I would appreciate anyone to help me mark this business as "doesn't exist" so he stops ripping people off here in my city.

Https://www.Google.com/maps/place/a-1+junk+cars/@43.10236, - 87.943273, 15z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0xbf965b6c77578767

Here is what yelp wrote in response
Hi larry, thanks for your feedback. We've corrected the name of this biz to a-1 junk cars, as well as correcting the address and website. Our position is that if a business is providing a service to consumers, they should be listed on yelp. Consumers benefit from being able to read experiences from others who have posted about this business, even if they are operating without a license.

Yelp user support