Yellow Cab Dallas Texas / horriable service

Dallas, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 214-426-6262

4/03/2012 I was picked up by a taxi drI'ver that I rode with a couple of times before. The first time he was very rude, disrespectful and yelled when I questioned him about how much he charged me. I take the cab to and from work everyday for the past 5 months and never pay more that 10.85 with traffic; every time I'm in his cab it's 12.00 or more no traffic. Today my fare was 12.25 and when I asked him about he said just gI've him 12. He was very confrontational when i stepped foot in the cab, telling me he remember me and asking where I was going (interesting) he was so busy talking over me that he wasn't listening when I told him. I told him what company and the address but all he heard was the address and keep saying no your not I know who you are...i was just disgusted. I asked must we have a problem every time and he said no. As usual I called the cab company but waited on hold for 30 minutes with no one checking on me or anything finally i just hung up. The first time I called to complain about him a waited on hold for over 30 minutes a couple of time. The supervisor didn't seem to care (they never do anytime that I've called and some where rude) and gave me other numbers to call that where not the right contact. When I finally reached someone the told me nothing could be processed until 24hrs later.(as far as what i was charged ) My experience has been so horrible with this taxi company. I dread calling them but its a must.

St

Comments

• St
      3rd of Apr, 2012

I FORGOT TO ADD THAT THE CAB NUMBER FOR THAT DAY 4/3/12 WAS #767

• Sj
      6th of Feb, 2016

I just had a horrible experience riding yellow cab, first off he never turned on the meter after I noticed I asked him why his meter was off he continued to ignore me!
    When I got to my destination witch was only 4blocks up the street he threw out a price and charged me 30$!
    He was very unprofessional and then when I called to yellow cap to make a complain they said it was my fault for not calling them right away!!!