Yellow Cab Dallas Texas / horriable service
4/03/2012 I was picked up by a taxi drI'ver that I rode with a couple of times before. The first time he was very rude, disrespectful and yelled when I questioned him about how much he charged me. I take the cab to and from work everyday for the past 5 months and never pay more that 10.85 with traffic; every time I'm in his cab it's 12.00 or more no traffic. Today my fare was 12.25 and when I asked him about he said just gI've him 12. He was very confrontational when i stepped foot in the cab, telling me he remember me and asking where I was going (interesting) he was so busy talking over me that he wasn't listening when I told him. I told him what company and the address but all he heard was the address and keep saying no your not I know who you are...i was just disgusted. I asked must we have a problem every time and he said no. As usual I called the cab company but waited on hold for 30 minutes with no one checking on me or anything finally i just hung up. The first time I called to complain about him a waited on hold for over 30 minutes a couple of time. The supervisor didn't seem to care (they never do anytime that I've called and some where rude) and gave me other numbers to call that where not the right contact. When I finally reached someone the told me nothing could be processed until 24hrs later.(as far as what i was charged ) My experience has been so horrible with this taxi company. I dread calling them but its a must.
More Yellow Cab Dallas Texas Complaints & Reviews
- Yellow Cab Los Angeles - taxi driver and fare 
- Yellow Cab Company - dangerous driver 
- Yellow Cab - terrible phone service 
- Yellow Cab - rude threatening behavior, refusals 
- Yellow Cab - worst cab service 
- Conway Yellow Cab - Conway, Arkansas - worst taxi service
- Yellow Cab - rude driver 
- Yellow Cab - violent drivers 
- City Yellow Cab Company - supervisor & driver lied and, were very rude disrespectful!!!
- Yellow Cab - robbed