Yatra.com / yatra charged money but did not book the ticket!
I bought an international ticket from ay to New York and back on Yatra.com and paid via my credit card an amount of Rs 94184. The amount was charged to my credit card and yatra sent me an itenarary proving the same. Now when I called Air India on the 12th of March I find the ticket was cancelled by the airline as the ticket was not issued by Yatra by the line.
I have been emailing and calling yatra for the last 18 hours with no response. Every time they assure me and nothing happens.
I am supposed to fly on the 12 March night (today) and payed huge sums of money for lodge and business meetings and the ticket has not yet been confirmed by yatra.
This is such a ridiculous case.
NEVER BUY TICKETS FROM YATRA!
More Yatra.com Complaints & Reviews
- Yatra.com - tickets not booked, but yatra debited money and still not refunding the same 
- Yatra.com - online fraudulent booking 
- Yatra - fraud and cheating! 
- Yatra.com - confirmed tickets are invalid after paying in full 
- [Resolved] Yatra.com - non refund of cancelled air ticket 
- Yatra Online - insensitive behaviour and lack of response
- Yatra.com - unethical behaviour
- Yatra Online - avoid yatra.com for hotel booking
- [Resolved] Yatra Online - flight tickets 
- [Resolved] Yatra Online - money not reached the second party account