Yatra.com / yatra.com - a shame services!!! complaints - bad services

1 India Review updated:

I booked the flight tickets for 3 persons(Joginder Kumar, Kirti Saini, Jigyanshu Saini) from Delhi to Chennai of 9th of Nov-2010. later due to some personal reasons I cancelled the flight tickets for two member only. But after cancellation what I saw that flight get rescheduled on date 25th of Nov for only person(Joginder Kumar) which was remaining after two person cancellation. This has happened because of the Yatra.com people. I called many times to them but they were not having any answer of flight reschedule. Initially they were agreed to book/reschedule my ticket on 9th again without any charges. But after that discussion they were not bothering me provide any updates on it. So after three days follow-ups with them nothing happened for my flight. So as I was while cancelling the flight on 4th Nov this flight was in need of flight tickets of 25th Nov. On yatra.com website it my tickets were showing for 9th Nov but on Indigo- flight website it was showing me on 25th of Nov. I also called to indigo customer care to check why this is showing on 25th nov then they suggested that it has been done from internet and you need to contact with your agent(yatra.com).But yatra.com customer care officers were not giving me any information as it was their mistake. Finally I cancelled that single flight ticket. The Worst thing which I found they were picking the phone and putting me on a long hold and disconnecting the calls without giving me any answer. This all gave me mental harassment and my rights of information.
From the internet I picked various locations office numbers and talked they said, it’s been booked from the internet so you need to speak to the customer care office only. So after having thousands Rupees calls to many offices in yatra.com nothing came in my hand and no reply from yatra.com. I also sent emails on [protected]@yatra.com they gave me Booking Request Reference Number is: 5422459. but nothing finally came from their side.

Please refer to the necessary details from yatra.com regarding this booking:-
Phone no of yatra customer care office: [protected], [protected]
Email communication id: [protected]@yatra.com,
yatra reference:- [protected]
PNR :P7V2EB

They called to return the money in 72hours but even after many days of cancellations they will not refund your money on flight cancellations. The worst services I ever seen into my flight booking history. If someone believe me, Please don’t ever go for Yatra.com. They are making fraud by rescheduling flights/making double cancellation charges and many more.. .doing harassment of the people. Specially they don’t care about the customer they don’t entertain customer once they get the money. This is really a harassment by them to the customer. I am already filled a consumer court case with them. if someone face the similar kind of issue then this will be helpful for you all. so be aware about the frauds of Yatra.com

Comments

• Ya
      17th of Nov, 2010

Dear Jogi_dav,

We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience caused. We are looking into this matter & your query has been forwarded to the concerned department. We will respond back to you within 24 hours. Thank you for your patience. For immediate support, please call 1800 1029 900

Thanks,

YatraCare

• Ya
      17th of Nov, 2010

Dear Mr Kumar,

We apologise of the inconvenience faced by you during the above transaction. As requested by you, we have processed the refund on the bookings. As this is a netbanking case, the credit of Rs 8212 should reflect in your account within the next 7-10 working days. We would request you to contact your bank regarding the credit post the above mentioned period.

Should you require any further assistance, please call us on 987-1800-800 or alternatively write to [protected]@yatra.com

Best Regards