Yatra.com / beware of scam by subash international/yatra - katra
Beware of SCAM by Subash International/Yatra - Katra
Hotel Booking was made for Room with Double bed so that 2 Adults and Kids can stay. This was categorically specified multiple times to Yatra's Agent - Reena Mishra. On arrival at the hotel Subhash International - Katra to our utter surprise the room had only single Bed. On contacting Hotel front desk not only they were rude but at same time denied to even listen to us and said that all 4 of us will have to sleep in the single Bed. Yatra regional representative Asim was contacted and we were suggested not to stay at the hotel. No check-in process was done by us at the hotel. Yatra customer support has been contacted for us to get refund and its now 2 months after our visit and forget about refund.. yatra does not have even courtsey to acknowledge that they goofed up and Yatra even plans to dispute with the hotel and get us a refund.
BEWARE of SUBHASH INTERNATIONAL - KATRA and we would recommend avoid staying there and absolutely not to do any sorts of business - may it be a hotel or airlines or any...as it is our hard earned money and we cannot let cheats like Yatra have it with no services provided to the customers.
More Yatra.com Complaints & Reviews
- Yatra.com - tickets not booked, but yatra debited money and still not refunding the same 
- Yatra.com - online fraudulent booking 
- Yatra - fraud and cheating! 
- Yatra.com - confirmed tickets are invalid after paying in full 
- [Resolved] Yatra.com - non refund of cancelled air ticket 
- Yatra Online - refund not received
- Yatra.com - fraud
- Yatra Online - mauritius package
- [Resolved] Yatra Online - insensitive behaviour and lack of response
- [Resolved] Yatra.com - unethical behaviour