Yanwen / tracking the parcel with tracking no. ub442040015yp (next tr. no. ua110215392sb)

2 Kandy, Sri Lanka Review updated:

Dear Sir / Madam,

I am from Sri Lanka. I have ordered some Item from a ebay supplier on September 22nd, 2018 which was sent through Your logistic service under tracking No. Tracking No. UB442040015YP.

When I check In your web site yanwen logistics and Universal Parcel Tracking, Its says that the parcel arrived at destination country airport on October 07th, 2018 22.00Hrs.

But I couldn't Track the parcel correct place as in which country, which airport or which post office. Therefore please help me to track the Item as wher it is.

I will append some details of showing in Universal Parcel Tracking Web as follows

Oct 2018
02 Oct 2018
23:37 Acceptance. Yanwen YANWEN LOGISTICS
30 Sep 2018
15:31 The item information was created by the seller. YANWEN LOGISTICS

In your web site says ( yanwen -track & trace )
UB442040015YP-[A103329030]-UA110215392SB
[protected]:00 Arrive at destination country post office

If you can help me on this matter will be highly appreciated

Thanking you,
Sincerely yours

Vasantha Kolongahapitiya ( vshyakol@gmail.com )
Kandy 20270, Sri Lanka
+[protected]

• Updated by vshyakol, Oct 17, 2018

Thank you very much for the information you provided. But I have not received the Item yet and I couldn't track the parcel. I have called postal service of our country . According to them they cannot track the parcel because it was having untrackable no. Therefore I couldn't get the correct information and now I dont know where is the parcel as in which countr, wich air port, which custom office or which post office.

Therefore I have a right to find out the information about the Item because I have paid for US $ 27.19 to purchase this item. I think you all can understand my request & problem.

Thank you very much again for the information given by you.

Vasantha Kolongahapitiya, Kandy, Sri Lanka

Vs
Oct 12, 2018

Comments

• Nh
      17th of Oct, 2018

Hi, I don't work for the company, but this is what your tracking says,

The seller is a dropshipper, and sends your order to warehouse in China
    Your order has now been received by the Yanwen Warehouse, them 'accepting' is just confirming that it is being handled.
    Process completed : means that they have got your item/items together, packaged it and it's ready to go.
    Dispatched means sent. so your parcel was now sent from the Centre where items where sorted and packaged
    In Transit : means your parcel is moving. so basically its in vehicle moving from Centre and now to the Import.
    - Here it must go through that Country's Customs Process before your goods can be exported to your country.
    Departure from Airport : So customs clearance is complete and your parcel has finally left the airport and is on it's way to your country.
    Arrive at destination airport : you are the destination, so the plane has Arrived at the Destination Airport which is in your country.
    Depending on the delivery method, either your parcel will wait till processed by your country's customs officials at the airport, or it heads to the post office and await clearing from officials there.
    you will then get tracking update saying customs clearance complete.
    If at your local post office, you could always try contacting the post office for updated tracking information or use tracking number on postal website.

Hope this helps and you already got your goodies. :)
    Dee