Yamaha HS80M Studio Monitors / Defective products, terrible customer service
I purchased 2 Yamaha HS80M studio monitors Dec 14, 2005. I haven't use until Sep 1, 2006. Because I was building recording studio.
My studio building done by Sep 1, 2006. Then I bring out brand new 2 monitors put on the studio desk. But 1 of them has High Tweeter distorted...
Finally I call Yamaha, they gave me local distributor phone and address. I went to that place Dec 06, 2006 gave 1 of my monitor. They said it would be 4-6 weeks. But under warranty. I said Okay.
Now Feb 13 I still don't have my monitor.
I called Yamaha today, They said If you can't wait , you have to buy another one. I don't think any customers would treat like that! So do I!!!
Please help me, If they don't have a part just send me another one, I'll send to them first one. My Studio shut down for 9 weeks!!!
More Yamaha HS80M Studio Monitors Complaints & Reviews
- Yamaha Motor Corporation - Poor customer service 
- Yamaha FZ16 bike - Worst Customer Satisfaction Experience in Yamaha,Wakdewadi,Pune service Center 
- Yamaha FZ 16 - Heavy smoke, missing problem 
- Minocqua Yamaha & Marine, Inc. - Worst customer and repair service
- yamaha motors - Replacement of Engine Components 
- Yamaha Motor Corporation - bad noise in back wheel 
- Yamaha Motor Corporation - fz 25 bike 
- Yamaha Motor Corporation - 2006 vstar 1100
- Yamaha Motor (UK) Ltd - 600 mile service
- Yamaha Motor Corporation, USA - outboard dealer