Yamaha HS80M Studio Monitors / Defective products, terrible customer service

I purchased 2 Yamaha HS80M studio monitors Dec 14, 2005. I haven't use until Sep 1, 2006. Because I was building recording studio.

My studio building done by Sep 1, 2006. Then I bring out brand new 2 monitors put on the studio desk. But 1 of them has High Tweeter distorted...

Finally I call Yamaha, they gave me local distributor phone and address. I went to that place Dec 06, 2006 gave 1 of my monitor. They said it would be 4-6 weeks. But under warranty. I said Okay.

Now Feb 13 I still don't have my monitor.

I called Yamaha today, They said If you can't wait , you have to buy another one. I don't think any customers would treat like that! So do I!!!

Please help me, If they don't have a part just send me another one, I'll send to them first one. My Studio shut down for 9 weeks!!!

Va

Comments

• Te
      15th of Feb, 2007

Say what, you are lucky any body would even talk to you. You purchased them, several months go by then you decide to hook them up. Then after calling Yamaha you decide to turn them in 4 months later. Now your complaining that it may take a little longer. Where was your big concern about your studio being shut down. You need to take most of the responsibility for this not Yamaha. I just dont understand people like you. I work in sales its like talking to a 2 year old.