yak / accessibility
yak is repeatedly stating my credit card has expired. This is incorrect, my card has two more years on it. Now, after spending hours over a number of days trying to get this straightened out through the 1-800 number and just being told "operators are helping other clients " (today I was no. 38 the last time I phoned, I find I can't even
dial the 416 number as my account (.36cents) is
overdue (its payable on the 21st of the month and today is the 21st, plus I have used my credit card in the stores today with no problem. (of course).
I have tried to access yak.ca a number of times without success. I would like to get this resolved ASAP, or I will get move to another server.
More yak Complaints & Reviews
- Yak Communications - Bad service 
- Yak Communications/Any and all - Everything with regards to this &company& 
- Yak Communications - e-mail 
- Yak Communications - gone to collections not right 
- Yak Communications - Terrible Customer Service 
- Yak Communications / Distributel Communications - Crooked Company In Business By Deception
- Yak Communications - Blames you for their problems
- Yak Communications - Terminated my service
- yak - poor service and tech dept revenge 
- YAK Residential Phone Service - Bad service