Xquisite Ink / tattoo
For Immediate Release: Xquisite Ink Sexually Harasses Employees/Clients, Racist, Homophobic, Transphobic, Apprentice Scam
- Not a safe or sanitary environment
- Uninsured apprentices/employees
- Sexual harassment of employees and clients
- Racist, homophobic and transphobic comments
- Awful remarks made toward ex employees, other tattoo shops and clients
- Apprenticeship Scam
Xquisite Ink of Hamilton, Ontario/10 Stanley St in Brantford, Ontario is a business that should be avoided at all costs. The owner Stephen Williams is currently running an apprenticeship scam. He charges his apprentices $2000 - $3000 without telling them where their money is going. He purchases inferior tattoo products and pockets the rest of the cash. None of his apprentices or employees are insured. He does not teach them proper tattooing, sage or sanitary practices. His lack of business ethics have been reported to the health unit.
Often friends of Stephen will visit including Matt Dean and Joshua McKenzie who frequently make racist, homophobic and transphobic remarks towards employees and clients, including referring to one customer as a "one star hoe." Stephen often makes horrible remarks regarding ex employees, other tattoo shops in town (including slandering Bouncing Buddha on numerous occasions both on and offline) and regarding to his clients as being mentally ill, such as one woman who is known for growling while being tattooed. The moment any of his clients leave, he makes fun of them. His comments have been recorded on several occasions.
Here are a few things we can be certain of:
- Stephen Williams is a scam artist and although licensed, not a qualified or worthy tattoo artist.
- His apprentices are uninsured.
- He treats his staff and clients horribly.
- He is well known in Hamilton for being a scam artist.
CALL TO ACTION
We are asking that people stop going to Xquisite Ink, do not support this tattoo shop and tell people you know not to either. Copy, paste and share this worldwide. Call to let them know you are not supporting their establishment. Make this known on all social media.