Xpress Fitness Training / Sessions Paid Never Received

1 Lakewood, CO, United States Review updated:
Phone: 720-987-5603

I have been a member for 3 months. At least once- twice a week trainer/owner cancels my sessions. At times when he says gym closed it is open. I also had to travel out of town and missed 6 sessions. I asked about making them up as I already paid for them on time and his response was you can come 2 times in a day or Sundays. Well he rarely works on Sunday and now closed Mondays(As I am not able to schedule on Monday now, even though I passed and gym was open). So you do not get makeup sessions even though you have paid for them!! My specific target goals were not his and met with opposition from him as HIS GOALS for you are first. Gossips about ALL other members during my sessions. Demands 30 day notice to quit from you, but OK if he changes apps/cancels etc. Has asked for me to pay "The whole year up front" even though not Mandatory. Wants $3600, even though I cant even get my sessions from month to month. Overall a big dissapointment and waste of money.

More Xpress Fitness Training Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Cs
      Jan 09, 2010

I had the same thing happen to me. I went about six months, work during the day, went twice in the mornings before work and then on saturdays. I also gave a one month I was quitting, no funds, and I never received nine sessions. He did not show up nor cancelled with me and said when he cancelled he was sick. He was sick alot. He said he would reimburse me when he kept missing his sessions and I waited till the end of the month as he told me. He never paid me and he ended up swearing at me and saying he would get a restraining order on me if I came to his gym. I filed with the BBB and it no where as he did not address the issues and told personal things aabout myself and that was why I was crazy. The complaint never went further and I ate the $225.00. I was very disappointed as I had a goal.
    Sat