Xploder Xbox 360 cheat saves / xbox 360 cheat addon

United Kingdom Review updated:
4.2
This device is utter ###. So far there are only cheats for about 9 games that you can actually download. And the cd dosnt even recognize the memory unit connected to your PC. DO NOT EVER BUY THIS ### PRODUCT.

Comments

Mo
  18th of Jan, 2008
I fully agree with the comments, very few cheats to download, and unable to save to the memory unit
Jo
  26th of Apr, 2008
what is wrong with you guys! I bought this today and there are over 200 saves to download from www.xploder.net . I contacted their support today and they will have cheats for GTA4 on TUESDAY - that is the day of release!!! Cannot get better than that. Re-check the site and I am sure you will agree!
An
  6th of May, 2008
I wanted to download a cheat save for GTA 4 with all the islands but the files wont transfer between my memory unit and my profile on the harddrive, tried the upgrade still UTTER ###
Ke
  25th of Jul, 2008
I agree with the negetive review(s) 100%, not nearly as many 'cheat saves' availible as I would have liked, and the software doesnt even recognise that an XBox 360 memory unit is even connected. Overall a very poor product, as with the other posters, I would go as far as saying that it is complete and utter ### and that you should avoid it like the plague.

Happy gaming,

Kev
Ga
  15th of Aug, 2008
I had exactly the same problem getting it to see the memory card. I tried running the update but mis-typed my email address when it asked me to re- register the software and it came back with an error saying "Machine signature failure as the software license has become invalid. You require to re-register your account details with the server." I sent an email to the support team with my details and my problem and they just sent me a return email asking for the details I already sent them!
I immediately snapped the cd in half and put the crap in the bin. I had already wasted 2.5 hours of my life installing and trying to get it to work, after the return email I realised that I was probably going to spend the next few weeks trying to communicate with a bunch of numb nuts and would be better off just cutting my losses.
An
  28th of Aug, 2008
You are ALL ###ing idiots who disagree... With the Xploder Device (The Memory Unit Connector) You are able to get over thousands of saves. Visit US : www.blueshadowz.info and REGISTER! We have software to download, resign, save, edit, create and even rename saves. Don't be a sheep and follow the pack. Be different, be someone. Come to Blueshadowz.info NOW! And get the saves YOU want! FREE! No fee's, No Payments at ALL required. Just come and enjoy our selection of saves.
Mi
  21st of Mar, 2009
reply to the blue shadows guy. that site is NOT FREE. they make you pay for an invite.

and yeah the xploder memory thing doesnt work.
Ke
  6th of Apr, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
im upset to find i bourt this item to help me out, but sadly is DOSE NOT READ THE MEMOERY CARD ON A PC ..so what use is it if you can down load saves .. but cant use them :(
Ed
  19th of Jun, 2009
xploder cheat saves biggest scam ever i think memory unit isnt recognised by it i wasted £35 in total they shouldnt be allowed to sell it its a con
Xp
  14th of Aug, 2009
I had a bad experience with xploder for the original xbox connected memory unit didn`t work and to top all of there were no saves on the site this was 2003. I still had it and wanted to see what it was like 6 years later. It`s still only got like 1 game save that doesn`t work.
I picked up the xbox 360 version it still say`s the same sought of thing they said 6 years ago. all i can say is its a scam.
Cr
  12th of Mar, 2013
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Really not impressed. Bought a CHEAT SYSTEM and received a game save file sharing package. How is that a cheat system? On the front it even says unlock items and extra power - no because they arent extra powers, you could get them by playing. YOU WANT A CHEAT SYSTEM TO GIVE YOU CHEATS AND MAKE GAME PLAY EASIER/MORE FUN. This does nothing.

Im surprise you get away with selling this crap.
  24th of Mar, 2017
i got the whole thing to work perfectly but got bored with it let it sit on pc for ages untouched. looked at it today and it says no internet connection detected. my internet is fine but xploder cant detect it and nothings changed since it last worked lol

Microsoft Corporation Logo Microsoft Corporation