Xbox360 / customer service dissatisfaction!

Phone: 0273060241

I am disgusted in the service you receive from calling Xbox360 Call center. [protected]. I have had to get my Xbox360 repaired twice. I spend at least 30 mins on the phone just to verify my name, address and phone number. I know who I am! Why do they need to ask me if its me? Unnecessary waste of time! So a ten minute phone call takes 45 mins. And they spend all that time relaying information back to you, continuous repeating themselves all the time. More time! They kept going round in circles when you've got a complaint. This is an Xbox360 experience, alright!! Moral of the story! Do not buy an Xbox360!!! It gives you more breakdowns and having to deal with idiot customer service operators, than its worth! I'd rather pay my kids $1000 to drive me up the wall, and i have 5, hence why I bought the Xbox360 in the first place!

Tu

Comments

Lo
  12th of Jul, 2008

I have bought two xbox 360 consoles in the last two years and neither are working.

Sa
  17th of Aug, 2008
Xbox360 - 4th problem
microsoft
xbox.com

2 months after paying $500 for 360 with harddrive unit was needing repairs and they send a used box to replace and this 4th time i asked for all new the harddrive and vga cables are defective as well as the unit this time. i filed a complaint with bbb and consumer affairs and i am trying to get a class action suit against microsoft as well. i urge all who have had multiple problems to file for class action suit and see if we can get microsoft to come down off their high horse and address our complaints fair and not to their advantage

Sh
  15th of Oct, 2008

Paid 34.99 on my visa debit card, was never sent the product.

Jo
  15th of Nov, 2008
Xbox360 - would not fix for free
Washington boro
Pennsylvania
Phone: 717-872-2662

If you are thinking about buying an XBOX360 !!! DONT DO IT !!! There Junk !!! I had nothing but problems with my XBOX360, And when I called, I talked to somebody that I could hardly understand. I wasted 45 minutes with an "AGENT" that was walking me around in circles. I told him my system crashed withen 15 minutes of logging on to XBOX LIVE...<<< Since my xBOX360 was made (7-10-06) I have no warrenty on it anymore. I go onto XBOX LIVE and All of a sudden my XBOX360 CRASHES after all this time. doesnt that just seem alittle bit weird to you??? kinda like it was downloading info, checked the date (like a fail safe) and it was expired and all of a sudden it crashes... I will never buy an XBOX anything AGAIN !!! The guy told me that I had to pay 99.00 bucks to have it fixed. I told him to shove that 99 bucks where the sun dont shine !!! Xbox360 is known for the 3 rings of death and the E-74 Error. since it was XBOX who didnt make it right they should fix it free...

Da
  15th of Nov, 2008

I am experiencing the same issue 4 weeks after the warranty expired. After reading the numerous complaints online about all these issues creeping up after the warranty period...it does kinda make you wonder. I personally know 6 out of 8 people with the xbox360 that are or have experienced the same issue. What rights does the consumer have? None. I will never buy another XBOX again. I still have a fully functional Sony playstation 1 & 2. They have lasted forever. I will only buy Sony systems from here on out.

Ed
  30th of Nov, 2008

I bought my xbox towards the end of my tour to Iraq in 2007. Afew months after coming back I noticed that it was not reading most of the games. It finally stoped working all together. The ring stays on all the time. I was planning to send it back but I just did not have time then. Could you guys advice me on what to do to fix it.
Thanks
Edmond

Xo
  5th of Aug, 2009
Xbox360 - Very poor repair service and confusion.
Microsoft
United Kingdom

Trying to download content in the xbox live marketplace takes to long even with a good internet connection it is very slow could you please look into this.

Su
  5th of Aug, 2009

I haven't had that problem at all (and I am on a rural DSL line). Live is usually pretty spiffy.

Co
  5th of Aug, 2009

Me either. Been using it for over a year...no problems here.

Ja
  12th of Jan, 2010
Xbox360 - Very poor repair service and confusion.
Microsoft
n/a
Rockingham
North Carolina
Phone: 4256357180
XBoxcustomersupport.com

Mailed in my XBox360 console for repair and it was returned to me unrepaired. I called the customer support and was totally confused by the employees. I was given numerous promises that my console would be repaired, and now I am being told that it will not be fixed. My console is still under warranty and this is horrible.

Is there anyone who can assist me with this matter. I paid alot of money for equipment, and now I'm without a console and my money.

La
  4th of Aug, 2011
Xbox360 - online procedures
Florida

my husband has xbox live and it will not let him get rid of the live part which is total b.s...also gaming should be fun it is not like you a credit score or you are buying a car one should not get rated so that if you do game on line people will not want to play with you if one were to make a mistake

Ve
  6th of Aug, 2011

I think what she's saying is that.. whatever game her husband plays, he's really ### at.. and no one wants to play with him because he's a bad kid.

Unless she's talking about preferring and avoiding people. I think that affects your rating on your bio... but I don't know anyone that actually looks at that???