Xbox Live / terrible support!!!
In January 2008 I had called Microsoft to cancel my XBOX Live subscription since it auto renewed far a full year and I no longer had an XBOX. They would not refund my money, but said I had to pay for what I had used. I said fine, but I wanted it canceled IMMEDIATELY. Well several months later I was looking at my credit card statement closely and realized there were charges for XBOX Live on there. Apparently they put me on month to month billing for an account that was supposed to be cancelled. I called Microsoft and told them that I had tried to cancel this account months ago, and that I would like them to refund my money, since this was clearly their mistake. They refused. I asked to be escalated to a manager that I could submit a complaint about this situation, and the phone representative refused to do so. I asked if there was a place I could write a written complaint, and the women said I should go online to xbox.com to do so. There is no place to do this on xbox.com. I am fed up. I will never purchase anything with a Microsoft logo again if they do not fix this!
More Xbox Live Complaints & Reviews
- Microsoft Xbox Live Bill. Ms. Net WA - fraudulant charges on my charge and bank accounts 
- Microsoft Billing Bill. Ms. Net WA - fraudulent billing on card 
- Microsoft *adcenter Bill. Ms. Net WA - fraudulent charges on credit card 
- Microsoft *xbox Live Bill. Ms. Net WA - I have been getting charges on my credit card from this organization, on feb. 09, and feb. 12, 2009 
- Xbox Live - banned without any reason! 
- Microsoft Corporation - surface laptop
- Microsoft Corporation - microsoft powerpoint 
- Microsoft Corporation - visio 2016 pricing 
- Microsoft Corporation - refund not mailed as promised 
- Microsoft Corporation - hotmail and live account