www.Total Cleanse.com / sent product cannot reach to cancel

1 127 NW 13th street suite4 Baco Raton FLSFL Nuitrtion, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 18663200038

This product total Cleanse is part of a tag on to www.AcaiBerrySupreme.com. They said it was for a trial just pay shipping $5.oo can't email can't reach by phone always busy. Said they mailed out Oct 17 just received it Oct 31 so my fifteen days are up since I couldn't reach them by phone or email to not reorder to the tune of $112 plus which is not evident till you finish giving all your inof THIS IS A SCAM. I HAVE NEVER DONE THIS BEFORE BUT IT WAS A VERY PROFESSIONAL WEBSITE USING PICTURES OF OPRAH WINFREY, DR PERRICONE, CBS, NBC, CNN FOX, ETC. IM SURE THE ABOVE PEOPLE WOULD NEVER WANT THEIR NAMES ATTACHED TO THIS SCAM CAN YOU STOP THEM IT IS ON THE NET THEY HAVE DONE THIS TO OTHERS SO IT IS FAIRLY NEW. THEY ALSO SCAMMED ON www.AcaiSupreme.com this is terrible, trying to get credit card company to stop this . this should not go on . thank you Thaddeu

Comments

• Ri
      3rd of Nov, 2008

Same scam only they hit me with three charges 257$

• Na
      3rd of Nov, 2008

I was in the hospital when samples arrived and then had to go to another state to recuperate from surgery. When I got home supposed samples were here. I was told by Dr not to take them but before I could cancel I was billed for two more bottles for a total of $179.36 and $5.95 for the "sample". I returned the bottles as soon as they came. Then to my surprise I am billed for two more bottles. I finally got thru to customer service and was told that the first two that was sent were not free all I paid was the shipping. After almost three weeks they say they have not received the ones I sent back and the first charges are for the "free" ones. I owe $368.90 for a product I don't even have.
    this is a sure rip off.

• He
      6th of Nov, 2008

Can't get through on the phone line provided. have not received bottle yet and want to go to the bank and cancel charges from this company, do you know what is comes up on your credit card statement as?

8th of Nov, 2008

Same exact issue! The number on the bottle and w/the packaging has non working number and so unable to RETURN or CANCEL. Being charged 83- a bottle and to make matters worse THE PRODUCT SUCKS!

10th of Nov, 2008

My order was supposed to be here by 10/30, I received it on 11/4. I have the statement with a phone number and when I try to call it says number cannot be completed as dialed... I wonder if there is another number to reach someone? I didn't give them my real credit card, just a prepaid card so I don't have to worry about the excess charges but I am still irritated!

• Mi
      11th of Nov, 2008

I only got hit for 78.84 but it IS A SCAM. You pay $5.80 s/h only for a FREE 15 day trial and if you are not happy you can return it within 15 days. How can you test it for 15 days and return it within 15 days. The 15 days begins the date of your order, not the day you receive it. Their website says FREE all over it but it is NOT free. When you call them (it took forever to reach them) it is suddenly too late and they are hateful and condescending, talking down to you like you are a second rate citizen. I contacted my credit card company and they are going to dispute the charge but I'm sure the dispute will be no good due to the fact that they tell you that the total details are in THREE places that indicate that you will be charged for this. Free but charge you anyway. Something is dreadfully wrong here.

• Mi
      11th of Nov, 2008

One other comment regarding this issue. Like someone above said, I tried it for about a week and felt no different, just more constipated. This product is NOTHING but a SCAM. I'd like for some chemical analysis to be performed on it to determine what is in it; probably dried grass or something.

It DON'T work, it is a rip off, it is a scam. They are making a lot of money from this. Please spread the word to everyone you know. I'm going to begin an email blitz on my end.

• Ev
      11th of Nov, 2008

I only ordered the free trial bottle for $5.95, to see how good it works first, I did not give authorization to take payments of $ 78.74 on my account . The 1-800 number I tried to get through but is always busy, I want to let you know I am not giving a penny more, unless I authorize to continue to purchase this product. And to let you know I am not satisfy with this product, I think it's just a gimmick, just to take my money.

• De
      11th of Nov, 2008

Same story as everyone else's, when I tried to call all I get is dead air-nothing. Called and cancelled my credit card, hopefully in time, haven't tried the product yet, I didn't get it until day #13 of the 15 day trial.
    What a scam!!!

• So
      12th of Nov, 2008

I have never been so frustrated in anything I have purchased on line than I am now. I called a million times once I received the "sample" to cancel and got a busy signal each time. Finally, after they charged me an additional $88 and some change, I got through to a cusotomer service rep who cancelled my order and even sent me an e-mail to confirm. Two days later, I was charged another $78 and some change!! I again got on teh phone and tried all three numbers for them that I had - none of them worked. I am so irrate! I had to cancel my debit card with my bank and re-route all of my other automatic bills that rely on my debit card. I'm reporting them to the BBB.

• Pr
      12th of Nov, 2008

Before is too late, how in the hell do i cancell this pills, i just got off the phone, witch is bussy...

any tips

12th of Nov, 2008

This is so frustrating!!! I've been calling the whole day to cancel this product but to no avail.This is a SCAM. The only reason I was persuaded to try this is bec I saw Oprah's picture there... I hope she will know about his.

• Sd
      13th of Nov, 2008

nothing new to add. all the above comments are true. WORST on line experience i've ever had

• Ve
      13th of Nov, 2008

HERE IS HELP!!! Ok so I have all the same complaints; Can't get through and if I did waited on end, disconnected etc. Anyhow, if the website you all went to is https://secure.ebizprogram.com//checkout1.aspx?bid=1fea9942-a092-4605-a3ba-6754f64bd1ba
    or ead1.total-cleanse.com and read the privacy policy you will see that they are affilicated with Ebizprogram. I went to their contact website http://www.ebizprogram.com/cpage.aspx?name=contactus. I did a live chat and had this canceled. Ironically while finally getting through for a second time to the 866-320-0038 for the second time and hold for 45 minutes someone answered me while chatting with these people. I got confirmation from the chat that I had canceled and what charges were on my account. Luckily I was able to get a hold of them in time before they sent me additional bottles. For the record, this product is just a gosh darn laxitive. What in the world was I thinking?

• So
      13th of Nov, 2008

After two solid days of calling all of the numbers I had for this bogus company (866-938-4832; 866-442-2866; and 866-320-0038) I finally got through without encountering a busy signal. After 30 minutes of waiting on hold, I got customer service rep "Larry" who I spoke with regarding the BS my one "trial" order has cost me. I demanded to speak to a manager and was again placed on hold for 10 minutes til I got "Katie" she would not give me her last name. I explained to her that even though I ordered ACAI BERRY, I received somthing called Total Cleanse. And that item was shipped on 10/21/08, but I didn't get it til 11/3/08 - only 1 day before my 15 day time limit was to expire. I told her that I caleld repeatedly to inform them that what they sent me was not what I ordered and that I wanted to canel, but the phone number they gave us does not connect. Then, on 11/8/08, I was charged $88 and some change. So I called again - repeatedly - only to get disconnected every time. Finally, on 11/10/08, I got through and the rep cancelled my order, but told me I could not get a refund until I fax them my phone bill proving that I had called all those times before (?????). Fine, whatever. But THEN...on 11/12/08, I was charged $78 and some change!!! So, I called my bank & cancelled my debit card & now have to re-route all of my other direct-pay bills when I get my new card (pain!!!). I called them again - repeatedly. Finally got through this morning. Katie told me that I had actually ordered Acai Berry AND Total Cleanse (even though my confirmation e-mail says no such thing). And since there was no cancellation within 15 days of shipping, I would not be getting a refund. But I never even received the Acai Berry to begin with!! She also told me to fax them my phone bill. Screw them. I not only reported them to the BBB, but the FBI Internet Scam division as well. DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY!!!

14th of Nov, 2008

I can't believe I fell for this! After I placed the orders for the free products both Acai Berry & ColonRx last night, I felt awkward about it! I went to cancel this morning, especially after reading the terms & conditions on Acai Berry which I should have done in the first place. I too, got a hold of Katie at Acai Slim at 877-317-0189, she gave me a cancellation #. I couldn't get a hold of the ColonRx company which doesn't even give a company name. I tried their phone numbers listed above and they were continuously busy! I was able to contact them through the contact link at the bottom LivePerson Chat, and they supposedly canceled my order. I'm not taking any chances with the outrageous charges that some above paid, I blocked my credit card! What a pain!

• Na
      14th of Nov, 2008

Here's help everyone--I finally found the host website for all of these scams--

If you go online to this website and go to the chat live--You'll wait about 2 minutes and get a live chat agent. I cancelled with the live chat line. I printed the chat responses. I had them send me the chat dialog for proof as well as an email confirmation letter.
    I simply told them I could not get through on their lines and I wanted to try the product first. Then in the live chat survey I gave them an earfull for their fradulent illegal activities.

GOOD LUCK!

• Ms

I WAS ALSO SCAMMED!!!

My plan it to write or e-mail Oprah and Dr. Oz to let them know these criminals are using their names to steal from innocent consumers like me!

TOTAL CLEANSE IS TOTAL CRAP!!!

• El
      17th of Nov, 2008

I hate this product have not received it and i got charged for it fortunetly i read this review before i got charged anymore money the only thing that work was the live chat but i could not get a hold of any of the numbers i recommened you cancel through live chat before its to late!!!

17th of Nov, 2008

This is the biggest farce that I have ever come across. Not only can you not call their 1-866-320-0038 and get anyone to answer, but you cannot e-mail them either to stop them. I don't know about you, but I wish I could do something to shut them down before to many more innocent people are "trapped" into something they do not want. How can this even be allowed to exist? I do not have the money to keep throwing away !! If anyone out there knows how to stop this and to stop them from billing my debit card, please let me know.This just threw my account into a total spiral downword. And charge after charge for insuffcient funds because I could not stop it in time. Anyone out there that has not become a victum, please do not give them your info !!
    Thanks