www.sonicelectronix.comI still haven't received money back, but seller didn't reply

Pi Dec 24, 2014 Chatsworth, CA Review updated:

I bought car audio system from the company www.sonicelectronix.com. I placed order and paid for it, but on the next day I got the email from the seller. He told me that my order was out of stock.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Chatsworth, CA I cancelled the order, and the seller promised money back within 3-5 days. It was big lie, ‘coz I haven’t received any money back, but this jerk stopped to communicate with me. I wonder if there are people, who have the same problems and what have you done in such situation, please post comments.

Comments

• So
      Dec 30, 2014

Sonic Electronix is one of the most reliable online shopping destinations. It's understandably frustrating when an order can't be fulfilled due to insufficient inventory, although these situations are not typical nor indicative of the quality of our service. When they do arise, if a customer opts for a cancellation we're more than willing to extend a full reimbursement. It normally takes 1-2 business days for us to process the refund, then 3-5 business days for the financial institution to make that balance available back onto your account. If for any reason that time frame has passed and that credit's yet to be posted, you're welcome to contact us by calling [protected]. Thank you!