www.Skype.com / Internet / unauthorised transaction
I have found a card authorisation for the amount of 24.99 AUS Dollars on my Bank account which has been placed on 11th of Septemeber 2010.
I have not authorised this transaction and believe it is a mistake. I do not have anything to do with Skype either at home or at work.
I am finding it a little disturbing that some way someone may have accessed my credit card details.
Could you please contact me regarding this as I believe it needs to be amended asap.
More www.Skype.com / Internet Complaints & Reviews
- MC - www.Skype.com Internet - anauthorized charges 
- www.Skype.com Internet Lu - fradulent charges 
- Skype - award win certificate,check and your barr name 
- Skype, Unlimited World - cheating, not deliver the promise service 
- www.Skype.com Internet - unauthorized deductions from creditcard 
- Skype - telephone connection
- Skype - auto credit amount by skype recharge
- Skype - user has personal info and is harassing
- Skype - auto payment set up without my consent 
- Skype - unlimited world