www.safe-cart.com / Rip Off

1 Marco Island, FL, United States Review updated:

www.safe -cart.com are not to be trusted, be careful of them. P.V.B.Marco they put charges on that are not justified

Comments

29th of Apr, 2009

Hello Phillip,

I can completely understand the frustration you go through when you see an unrecognized charge on your credit card statement. Here at SafeCart, we would be happy to assist you with this issue, however we would need to be contacted directly.

First, let me tell you a little bit about SafeCart, as this might assist you with recognizing the order in question.

SafeCart is one of the Internet's leading credit card payment services. We primarily transact digitally downloaded products like software, ebooks and the like. With support for over 26 currencies, we provide digital download product publishers a way to accept online payments for their products.

Having said that, I have reviewed our site and I have found a recent purchase for software under your name in March of this year. We would be happy to explain the charge and/or assist you with a refund if one is required. Our Customer Support team can be reached toll free at 1-800-209-6437 EXT 7. We are available to take your calls Monday through Friday from 9:00am PST until 5:00pm PST.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best wishes,

Christine
    SafeCart Customer Support
    www.SafeCart.com

22nd of Feb, 2012

my licence ky [ s ] IS C4A2-FSEF-O342-C2ED I NEED TO CANSELL PLEAS AS IT IS NOT GOOD FROM MY LAP TOP AS I HAVE ALREADY GOT ON E BUILT IN MY LAP TOP I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP MY EMAIL ADDRESS IS apokerqueen@hot mail.com once again thankyou
    i hope that you will refund my money back in to my visa ann battese