www.rageon.com / broken zipper and it wasn't worth it to return the hoodie

1 1163 East 40th Street, Suite 211Cleveland, AL, United States Review updated:

I will never again buy from the website www.rageon.com. I have ordered hoodie from them, but they have serious problems with the delivery. I waited 3 weeks for the order. Also when I got it, it turned the colour of the hoodie was wrong and the zipper was broken. It was useless to send it back, because the seller asked to pay for the return postage on my own. So, don’t order from them, because too many problems from them.

La
Jun 10, 2015

Comments

• Je
      20th of Aug, 2018
    RageOn - Quality of the shirts we received
    Lubbock
    Texas
    rageon.com

The shirts we got compared to the shirts we received were low quality. They came out extremely pixilated and took so long to deliver that we no longer qualify for a refund. This company charges so much for their shirts and they should at least make the shirts as advertised in the picture.

• Al
      23rd of Oct, 2018
    RageOn - Package failed to be delievered
    Gretna
    Louisiana

I asked one of your representatives to correct my adress and they never did and now my package is going In a loop unproffesional!!!

• Am
      5th of Nov, 2018
    RageOn - No delivery
    Chicago
    Illinois

Do not order from this site. I did not receive my order and the tracking number don't even work. Good thing about it I'm the right person because my contacts will get involved and either get this site shutdown or a suit for false advertising. Sometimes you have to address simple issues to let them know you don't play with people money.

• Jl
      12th of Nov, 2018
    RageOn - Fleece blanket

Recently bought a "fleece blanket" ... Which is exactly what it said in my confirmation email. But what I actually received was what appeared to be a tiny cheap bandanna. When I tried to return it, the company not only wanted me to pay for the return shipping, but an additional 15% restocking fee as well. Terrible service all around.

• Be
      5th of Jan, 2019
    RageOn - socks

Socks, still waiting on order, its been a month and unable to talk to anyone about it and its been sitting at NewYour, NY for a week when I track it. Would be great to talk to a living human being. This item was for a very important child. Would love to get this issue resolved. My order #304399.. Thank you!