www.publicstoragereviews.com / they started to overcharge me and no one warned about it

Glendale, AZ, United States Review updated:

I used the services of the company www.publicstoragereviews.com. I paid money for the storage, but these jerks started to take larger sum from me. They haven’t explained for what and they haven’t warned me that the price has been changed. I was disappointed, ‘coz it seemed like scam. I wonder if there are people, who faced the same problem? I really need help or any useful advice. Please, post your comments and ideas. Thanks.

Ci
May 21, 2015

Comments

• Li
      14th of May, 2015
    www.publicstoragereviews.com - Lost my stuff
    www.publicstoragereviews.com
    Glendale
    Arizona

I used the services of the company www.publicstoragereviews.com. I paid for the month in advance, but they took money and lost my stuff. I left the items in the storage place, but when I came back, told me that the box was empty. I really need help or any useful advice.

• Ra
      5th of Jul, 2015

Public storage increased my rent from $126 to $146 last year. This year they have increased it to $171. I had a coversation with another tenant and they informed me they were moving out because of the increase. They give me the number of another storage site close by. I sequentially rented a site there, a bit smaller, but 1/2 the cost of Public Storage. Thank you Public Storage for motivating me to make a change. I wish I would have done so sooner.
    Robert Murray

• Ka
      8th of Jun, 2016

I too, had my rent raised by over 25 dollars without any explanation. I quickly moved out. I also found out that we have been paying A MONTH AHEAD, which was not explained either. So I left owing nothing but had a month to actually move and didn't know it. Staff is friendly but I guess I would be too if I was benefiting from folk's hard earned money. Great storage facilities, but shady business dealings. :/