www.pdffiller.comthey posted fault info and charged me without warning

Ka May 05, 2015 Brighton, CO Review updated:

I used the website www.pdffiller.com, but it was mentioned that it was for free. After I converted my files, these jerks didn’t warn me and charged for $100.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Brighton, CO WTF? They haven’t told me that this service would be paid, ‘coz on the website it was mentioned that is was free. So be careful if you use this website or leave comments if they have charged you without warning.

• Sbowker's Response, Oct 28, 2018

They said i could cancel within 30 days, , i did that and was still charged 72 on my credit card. How do i re- cancel and get a refund??

• Richard Dickshott's Response, Jun 05, 2019

Further website research reveal that this may be a fraudulent website. My credit card is with www.citicards.com. (MasterCard)

Comments

• Bi
      Aug 15, 2018
    PDFFiller - Didn’t subscribe to service
    Pdffiller.com

I did not subscribe to this service as I don't know what it is or have a need for it yet they charged my credit card without authorization from me for $72. I cannot find a phone number to dispute it with them. I sent them an email trying to getting it credited back to my account but no response as of yet.

• Na
      Aug 20, 2018
    PDFFiller - Pdffiller
    Tucson
    Arizona

I have emailed several times always returned. Called someone they left a message inaudible. Hard to contact to resolve this issue. Not paying 119.00 dollars not worth it for as little as I use it.

Cancelled my account and never received a refund.

Please respond to this!

Nancy Olney

Aug 20, 2018
    PDFFiller - Unauthorized debits
    Riverview
    Florida

I never authorized your company to deduct $125 dollars from my card overdrafting my account

• Ka
      Aug 21, 2018
    PDFFiller - 30 day free trial and money taken from my bank immediately after signing up
    Pdffiller.com

I wanted a 30 day free trial so signed up. The yearly fee was immediately taken from my account. Membership cancelled but how do I get my refund. I wouldn't have minded if the money was taken after the free trial but it was taken immediately.

•   Aug 29, 2018
    PDFFiller - PDFFiller
    Brighton
    England, East Sussex
    pdffiller.com

I was disappointed, I paid them money, and then I could not print the document. Good that their support quickly responded and it all worked. Thanks for help. Now I can recommend this company.

Oct 15, 2018
    PDFFiller - was suppose to be chrg only $6.00 I was overcharged
    San Antonio
    Texas

I was overcharged and I did not finish the document I was working on.
    Please cancel this today.
    You say 6$ mo. For personal use you charged me $120.00
    Please proceed to refund this as I am contacting the bbb

I already contacted pay pal to continue dispute and cancellation.

Thanks
    Jose laiz
    [protected]

• Ta
      Nov 01, 2018
    PDFFiller - Charged my account
    Australia

Hi, I signed up to use the free trial with PDF Filler and when i saw it charges you a certain amount I instantly cancelled my subscription which told me i wouldn't be charged.
    I have checked my account and $101.57 has come out. I would like this amount to be instantly refunded as i did not agree to pay this.

Tailor Byrne

• Ed
      Nov 04, 2018
    PDFFiller - Refund
    Philippines

I tried your 30 day trial. After an hour or less i decided to cancel my subsciption. How come you have charged me when i barely used your product and 30 days free trial has not expired yet. How come you have billed me immediately? I'm waiting for my refund.

Subscription ID: k76f6

• Sb
      Nov 04, 2018
    PDFFiller - Pdffiller online

They said i had a 30 day free trial and could cancel at anytime, , I cancelled within the 30 days and was still billed 72 dollars on my credit card.. How do i re-cancel and get my money back??

• El
      Nov 11, 2018
    PDFFiller - Charged $72 for an annual description even though i deleted the account! I want my money back!
    Seattle
    Washington

I created the account on 10/01/2018 and deleted my account on 10/01/2018 "using the Web version of PDFfiller" as instructed. It is 11/01/2018 and I was charged $72 after deleting my account. I have several emails showing i requested to delete my account and I am still charged? Please refund my money!!! I did not sign up to pay for $72 up front!!!

• To
      Feb 25, 2019
    PDFFiller - pdf editor is not free

they advertise that the pdf editor is free but after you upload your document you can not download it without giving your creditcard info this is false advertisement some people don;t have creditcards especially students like me... this is false advertisement

Feb 25, 2019
    PDFFiller - 30 Day Free Trial PDF

I had used PDF filler for the free 30 day trial period and had canceled the contract prior to 30 day billing cycle and yet still was charged for the full usage. My checking account was still charged the full amount for the services.

• De
      Feb 28, 2019

@JodyJo Many thanks for contacting us here. Canceling the subscription and refunding the payment are two separate operations, actually. This is indicated in our Terms of Service (https://www.pdffiller.com/en/terms_of_services.htm ). If the case you are describing here is recent, our standard 180-day money back guarantee is applicable. For this, we would need your full real name, the email you were using for registration with us and details on the payment method. Please, email all of this to: [protected]@pdffiller.com Thank you!

• Da
      May 18, 2019
    PDFFiller - Pdffiller inc
    United Kingdom

They have took £62 out of my bank account without my consent, this is an absolute outrage and feel robbed, not sure what this is? App, website, paper subscription? Don't even know how they have got my bank details so that they could take the money out of my bank, why would I pay that kind of money for pdf document or what ever it is...

• Au
      Jun 09, 2019
    PDFFiller - Unauthorized charge
    Australia

There was no warning or email issued regardkng my payment and I was sure I cancelled my subsvriptiom weeks agk. I need a refund as soon as possible

• Ri
      Jun 11, 2019
    PDFFiller - Unauthorized billing

I was billed $72.00 for a service I did not request. This occurred on April 17, 2019.
    THe charge appeared on my credit card ending in 5002.

Please refund my money.

• Cj
      Jun 18, 2019
    PDFFiller - $72 yearly amount

On 6/10/19, $72 was withdrawn from my account. I used the service once and used a free trail. I did not ask for a reoccuring subscription. I would like that canceled and my $72 refunded and an email that states the same. From my research this is a scam. If no answer I will file it as a fraud claim.
    I expect a resolution within a week.

• Ti
      Jul 07, 2019
    PDFFiller - Refund

I was charged $73 when I DID NOT subscribed for the company to automatically take this out of my account. I would like an refund or I will be contacting my lawyer!

• Va
      Jul 13, 2019
    PDFFiller - Yearly Subscription /Fraud

I have no idea what this is and I'm being charged $80 dollars for it this is unacceptable. I log into my email and see that I'm being charged for something I never used. I would like a refund or I'm raising hell.

• Ga
      Aug 12, 2019
    PDFFiller - PDFFIller

This is NOT, I repeat NOT Free, they advertise it as free and then they want you to sign up for a free trial - but you have to give them your credit card information THIS SHOULD BE ILLEGAL! To top it off they give you no way to contact them or to cancel your account with them. Useless company that deserves to fail!

• Aj
      Aug 24, 2019
    PDFFiller - I am complaining about my canceling my annual subscription plan
    India

I just want ONE thing please cancel my subscription cause I am not able to do this my sites claim to cancel account but charges high so please do one damn thing I am already charged money in name of free trial otherwise I have to cancel my bank account .

• Lo
      Sep 15, 2019
    PDFFiller - subscription

Shady billing tactics by this company.Purchased something that was supposed to cost $15.00 turns out they charged me $180 for a yearly subscription. No need to read the fine print cause i can tell you now its definitely something they kept hidden.What a scam

• In
      Sep 18, 2019
    PDFFiller - I was charged 120 USD by the PDF.FILLER
    Personal
    Qatar

Hi sir/ Madam,
    I was charged 120 USD by the PDF.FILLER
    I was not really willing to use it but suddenly i was charged for it. I was unaware about the payment that i had to make other wise I would never use the it. Kindly requesting for you help.

Kind Regards
    Indira Rai

• St
      Sep 29, 2019
    PDFFiller - pdfiller

I tried a trail period and called before the time was up and the service rep. told me there was no account for me and 9-1-19 you charged me 120.00. I ask for a refund and never heard anything from you so i'm asking again. thanks Bill Thats all the information i have available for now.