www.life360.com / Their apps have some cons and their membership was fake
Total waste of time. I downloaded the app from the website www.life360.com. Basically, it had some problems, because it sent me different notifications and emails all the time. I tried to stop it, but I couldn’t find how to do it. Also it turned out that I needed to pay for the membership, and it was obligatory. I paid about $50, but I didn’t use this app too much. So, don’t waste money and time.
More www.life360.com Complaints & Reviews
- Life360.com - Some how this site started to send me texts and there is no way to stop them 
- Life360 - life360 app and accuracy s 
- Life360.com - I have been trying to contact the company for weeks concerning this matter and have not been able to reach anyone 
- Life360.com - don't install!! 
- Life360 - charged my account 
- Life360 - life 360 app
- Life360 - unauthorized charge!
- Life360 - location
- Life360 - unauthorized charges
- Life360 - this app has caused unnecessary chaos and has charged our family a charge that we were unaware of.