www.kitchenniche.ca / the process took weeks and nothing was done

1 Silverado Plains CloseCalgary, Alberta, Canada Review updated:

I will never again use the website www.kitchenniche.ca. I ordered 4 items and received only 2 of them. After some time I emailed them and asked to provide more information about the remaining items. In response, I heard only some promises and blah-blah. The company didn’t turn to be really helpful and professional. I waited 4 weeks and heard promises about the delivery, but they have done nothing. I was completely disappointed in their services.

Ja
Jul 31, 2015

Comments

• Ba
      28th of May, 2014
    Kitchenniche - Non - receipt of merchandise
    kitchenniche
    1028 boulevard #242
    west hartford
    Phone: 8608333873

Order was never filled. Two emails later I was asked to confirm my address. This was 4 weeks after the order was placed. Two weeks have now passed since my address confirmation and I still don't have the merchandise I ordered. Kitchenniche had absolutely no problem charging my credit card in a very timely manner. They just can't seem to fill orders. This was my first and most definitely last experience with this company. I have never had anything even close to this happen with any other company.

• Da
      7th of Jul, 2015
    www.kitchenniche.ca - They haven’t delivered my order on time
    www.kitchenniche.ca
    Silverado Plains Close
    Calgary

I ordered some items for my wedding from the company www.kitchenniche.ca. I calculated the delivery time and I really thought that they would provide the order on time, but they haven’t delivered it. I was shocked and immediately started to contact the customer services, but these guys haven’t responded. They almost ruined my day and I need to solve this problem as soon as possible. Please, help me.