www.homeworkmarket.com / They deceive me and stole money

Jul 15, 2015
Scam. I opened the website www.homeworkmarket.com and sent them one message. I asked to make the homework for me, but they agreed and charged me after that. They didn’t return homework and didn’t respond. They deceived me and stole my money. It was the last time, when I used such website and of course I wanted to warn other people about these wry and dishonest people.

N  15th of Apr, 2016 by
If the transaction was made inside HomeworkMarket, the down payment is refunded.
Please read all reminders below if the transaction was done outside the site:

This is how things are done in HomeworkMarket.
Beware of persons asking for payments directly to their Paypal accounts. Read the Help and FAQ for proper payment procedures.
Offsite payment is strictly not allowed here.
Teacher's accounts are blocked for this violation.
We can only refund payments made to HomeworkMarket.
Since you paid him directly to his Paypal account, please file a dispute to Paypal to stop your payment ASAP.

Follow the steps below and don't take shortcuts:
Post your homework in the Question Page, choose teachers who sends you hand shakes, click on their usernames to see their profile and review ratings, sign the agreement, ask for a payment link from HomeworkMarket and buy the answer when it is posted in the answer page.
Our public chat is open to everybody.
Please be careful of some users there who take advantage of people who hasn't read our site policies.

Help and FAQ:
Offsite payments
When making an offsite payment, you are transacting with a teacher without the supervision and protection of HomeworkMarket.com. A fraudulent teacher may encourage you to make an offsite payment to void this protection. Offsite payments are very likely to end in fraud.
Exchange of contact information
Exchanging contact information compromises your privacy. There are plenty of ways to communicate through HomeworkMarket.com. There's no reason to share your private email on the website.

HomeworkMarket Logo HomeworkMarket