www.daytradeideas.co.uk / They advised me to invest, but I lost everything

I wanted to share my experience with the company www.daytradeideas.co.uk. At the beginning everything was ok, but later all problems started. I invested money and got some profit, but these jerks offered to invest more. I believed them and decided to try, but they scammed me. I lost everything, but when I tried to get some help from them, the rep stopped to communicate with me. I wonder if there are other people, who had the same experience. Can you provide any good piece of advice?

Hu
May 15, 2015

Comments

• Da
      5th of Dec, 2016

Hello Huff,

I am Marcus from Day Trade Ideas. Thank you for the complaint. I am not sure of your identity but Day Trade Ideas provides technical analysis reports to our subscribers with support and resistance levels for the various markets that we cover. We have a Forex group where we offer specific trade ideas each day based on these levels and analysis.

We do not have a trading fund nor ask for client funds in order to trade. Therefore when you state"we offered to invest more", I'm unsure what this means as we do not trade any client funds. It leads to me to believe that perhaps this is some sort of fraudulent complaint.

We are available by email 24 hours a day, 7 days a week you can contact me directly on marcus@daytradeideas.co.uk and we can discuss directly and address the issue you claim you have faced from us.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Marcus