09:00 AM - 4:00 PM

[Resolved] www.courtlinked.com / They didn't provide services, which they promised to me

Mu May 21, 2015 Review updated:

My experience with the company www.courtlinked.com was awful, coz these scammers promised a lot of and told that they would help me in any way. But all their promises and speeches were real crap. I paid them money and all my problems started. I was so upset and tried to get money back, but of course it was already impossible. Stay away from these ### and post comments about your things with them.

• Resolution statement

www.courtlinked.com customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the client have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where company image and it's services are concerned.

Comments

• Co
      29th of May, 2015

Another fake review posted by the same user - this competitor (Southern california firm) has now posted 3 - 4 false reviews on courtlinked.com within a duration of 2 - 3 weeks.

Courtlinked.com is an a company with the bbb - los angeles. Why don't you file a complaint with the bbb so we can get your real information.

Keep it coming! We will continue our great services and an affordable rate!!

• Fa
      27th of Apr, 2017

We are getting a lot of calls from customer claiming that they are noticing these reviews. We can assure them that these are FAKE REVIEWS UNFILTERED BY COMPLAINTSBOARD.COM and posted by our competitors.

This site does not do any actual venting of reviews published, they do not remove posts once proven to be fake, and certainly do not provide the publisher's information. Anyone can place a fake review on this site with any real credentials.

If you have a complaint, please call us and we will go the extra route to remedy the issue. You can also visit BBB.org.